💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim Kardashian’s Great-Grandmother is Free

Green Detox

Featured Posts

River
8 minutes ago, Whispering said:

This woman is NOT Kim's great-grandmother!

People have been working on this case for years. 

Get the facts straight!

5 minutes ago, Whispering said:

This is a woman from a poor family, actually. She's from my hometown. She had a famous person take up her cause, but she is a grandmother from a poor part of Memphis. 

Thanks for clarifying this

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Green Detox
10 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Why though? I couldn't stan a hypocrite queen :selena:

Not in that way. I mean Gaga can still be like “i still think you’re trash, but you have the power so I’ll make you use it for good”. Yah know, the same way she appointed a meeting with Obama for bullying

The Child
33 minutes ago, Green Detox said:

Not in that way. I mean Gaga can still be like “i still think you’re trash, but you have the power so I’ll make you use it for good”. Yah know, the same way she appointed a meeting with Obama for bullying

And the same way she screamed at Obama about Don’t Ask Don’t Tell

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

ItsTommyBitch

For one;

Good. This is good. Thanks Kim for doing this.

Secondly,

This is more evidence that Trump is ultimately just a child. He might not even be smart enough to be actively racist or understand what that means, he just sees interactions as being beneficial to him and his rich friends or not, good or bad, Obama or not, and he acts on that :air: 

(Not to argue he isn't racist, but this conclusion seems kind of apt tbh :rip: )

Thread title needs to be changed though.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Luxe Ford
1 hour ago, Luxe Ford said:

Aha! A great grandmother to Kim didn't quite add up. Like...a reverse white trash expedition.

She would have become a great grandmother at 26, which would be impossible even if the stereotype that white trash breed early was true.

So it doesn't add up and I could use my paronomasiac* tendencies" to have fun with the words reverse and expedition. Reversed because I couldn't call an Afro-American white trash. And she's most probably a very nice woman so I should probanly go offline for a bit so I don't paint myself into a corner with my paronom..FFS!

Good night!

*addiction to word play :huh:

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Archived