💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you here for Gaga to have...

Phoebe Buffay

Featured Posts

Phoebe Buffay

her good girl gone bad era? Something like Madge's Erotica, Xtina's Stripped or Miley's Bangerz? I'd love to. Just imagine the lyrics, visuals, performances... :tony:

GypsyBabe

Well she’s always amazing when she is dark and bad. I think she shines with that aesthetic. So sure as long as it is new and not just a regurgitation of her older stuff. I will be really excited if LG6 is darker! Though if it is not then I wont be mad or anything. 

⚯͛

Phoebe Buffay
2 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

Well she’s always amazing when she is dark and bad. I think she shines with that aesthetic. So sure as long as it is new and not just a regurgitation of her older stuff. I will be really excited if LG6 is darker! Though if it is not then I wont be mad or anything. 

jAAUGdC.png

SolidSnake

If she wants to be reductive and prove Madonna correct. Then its a great idea! Otherwise no.

Phoebe Buffay
Just now, SolidSnake said:

If she wants to be reductive and prove Madonna correct.

I didn't know that Madonna invented the good girl gone bad thing too. :oprah:

SolidSnake
Just now, EvilRegal said:

I didn't know that Madonna invented the good girl gone bad thing too. :oprah:

I meant as in copying other artists and simplifying herself. The dictionary definition of the word reductive

Ashley

I don’t get what these albums have in common? Do you mean like a “bad girl attitude” or something? I don’t know if that’s really Gaga, except for in the Telephone video but she was playing a character.

Phoebe Buffay
1 minute ago, modern ecstasy said:

I don’t get what these albums have in common? Do you mean like a “bad girl attitude” or something? I don’t know if that’s really Gaga, except for in the Telephone video but she was playing a character.

Well, she can try. A little party never hurt nobody. :selena:

MaryJaneHolland
10 minutes ago, SolidSnake said:

I meant as in copying other artists and simplifying herself. The dictionary definition of the word reductive

:oprah:

Why would her having an era with a bad girl attitude/music mean she is simplifying herself? :oprah:

Concertaholic

I think I'd pass, Gaga has outgrown that phase of her life...I live for classy and artsy Gaga so much more.

SolidSnake
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

:oprah:

Why would her having an era with a bad girl attitude/music mean she is simplifying herself? :oprah:

Every album listed here as an example was simplified music. Miley cyrus especially. Why would Gaga copying them be any different?

Phoebe Buffay
50 minutes ago, SolidSnake said:

Every album listed here as an example was simplified music. Miley cyrus especially. Why would Gaga copying them be any different?

Erotica and Stripped can't be put in the same sentence with simplified music. Especially not when they were both better than their predecessors. And I didn't say that she should copy them.

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, SolidSnake said:

How are Erotica and Stripped simplified? :air:

Pop Music

If it's done classily and tastefully then I think it would be amazing :hor:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Archived