💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Shawn scores 3rd #1 Album

OBEY

Featured Posts

Economy

3rd???? I thought he was new? :oprah:

God I am living under a rock and getting old. That was brought to my attention when my hangouts have recently become going over other couples houses with my fiance for dinner when we bring a home baked cake and bottle of wine... Or how we were at Walmart shopping for comforters, cleaning supplies and pillows :awkney:

I was at a pub 3 weeks ago and told my single friends I had to go to sleep cause I was tired so I left. It was 9:45pm :rip:

I just gotta accept it :air:

Bradley

Impressive.

If only Charlie Puth could debut at #1 as well. Voicenotes is better than Shawn Mendes in my opinion.

Eddie A Michael
2 hours ago, Economy said:

3rd???? I thought he was new? :oprah:

God I am living under a rock and getting old. That was brought to my attention when my hangouts have recently become going over other couples houses with my fiance for dinner when we bring a home baked cake and bottle of wine... Or how we were at Walmart shopping for comforters, cleaning supplies and pillows :awkney:

I was at a pub 3 weeks ago and told my single friends I had to go to sleep cause I was tired so I left. It was 9:45pm :rip:

I just gotta accept it :air:

Sounds like me ^^

Chromatislaps
3 hours ago, MeloArtDramaPop said:

Impressive numbers

maybe he's compensating for something

AR27kgr.gif

YeehawKylie
3 hours ago, Bradley said:

Impressive.

If only Charlie Puth could debut at #1 as well. Voicenotes is better than Shawn Mendes in my opinion.

Shawn had a better release date with less competition. 

That being said, this is his best album by far (in my opinion). Happy to see him expand his song and lyrics and very happy to see him rewarded for it. 

Fish

Im not sure how to feel about the album. also, I feel like his voice has changed not for the better.

ferretti

I am really into the album and he totally deserves it. It is, of course, worth noting that he has a tour bundle deal for this album which surely makes up a massive portion of the sales. His last album had it too. Aka. he's nowhere near our girl's numbers.

disco stick tester, inquire within

Archived