Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Jay-z & Beyoncé struggled to sell tickets for joint tour

Saade Baena

Featured Posts

14 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I love Beyonce I'm gonna attend this tour but 11 is barely a good number.

of 30 yeah it is. that's like 45% of the venues already sold out + then you have the other 9 shows at least 60% sold and and this still months away from the start of the american leg 

they'll be fine, the formation tour didn't sell out instantly and neither did reputation tour  

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pierre

They'll probably release something the night before, 1 TV add and once the tour photos start to be on social media everything will sell.:shrug:

Spoiler

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Thomas P

The same sort of thing happened with TFWT, and it ended up selling out completely.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

SlaeUrAnus

Beyonce would have sold out on her own, but since half of the Beehive absolutely detest Jay Z, this does not come as a surprise. 

In my messy era.

GagaMyBlood95

Well maybe they should have stuck with one date in certain cities. Those stadiums are huge

Shipper

If they advertised it as "Beyonce and JAYZ" it will probably sell better.

Name placement is important cause let's admit it, more people will buy the ticket for Bey that her husband. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Haroon

They'll be fine :laughga: There's time left and it's Jay-Z and Beyonce after all. After the first few shows there will probably be amazing reviews everywhere which will spread through word of mouth and the show will promote itself through that :shrug:

Archived