💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - Pre-order 'A Star Is Born' soundtrack!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM
Just now, gabrielflorin01 said:

Excuse me? No one gives a sh*t about Manchester anymore. And it's totally not the reason she's doin fine.

:sweat: I think we all do we think about this tragic event, and about the poor victims...

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IAmNotHere1997
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

:sweat: I think we all do we think about this tragic event, and about the poor victims...

When I opened the Spotify app on August 17, it didn't say anywhere "New album by Ariana Grande - the Manchaster bombing tragedy survivor"

Mana Mahad
2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

HS are You the same vivilittlem from atrl ?

ViviLittleM

When I opened the Spotify app on August 17, it didn't say anywhere "New album by Ariana Grande - the Manchaster bombing tragedy survivor"

You're exaggerating. Just saying that some people are curious about her new songs because of that tragic event. They hear her name and they know it was at her concert...

IAmNotHere1997
5 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

You're exaggerating. Just saying that some people are curious about her new songs because of that tragic event. They hear her name and they know it was at her concert...

The only hype she got was when she dropped NTLTC. That's it. That was the only time Manchaster got involved. You can't tell me she's the most streamed female artist currently because of something that happened one year ago.

ViviLittleM

The only hype she got was when she dropped NTLTC. That's it. That was the only time Manchaster got involved. You can't tell me she's the most streamed female artist currently because of something that happened one year ago.

Of course it's not the only reason

FRANZGA

Just watched Crazy Rich Asians, loads of things changed from the books but still GREAT..

Also ASIB Trailer was played and the moment it started playing, i was so shookT and excited.. i heard somebody  hyped when they saw Cooper but silent with Gaga, why..?because they didn't recognize her and they were like "oh  that's GAGA" when her name flashed

I am so proud of her and i got emotional just by that trailer.. can't wait for the movie.

ViviLittleM
1 minute ago, FRANZGA said:

Just watched Crazy Rich Asians, loads of things changed from the books but still GREAT..

Also ASIB Trailer was played and the moment it started playing, i was so shookT and excited.. i heard somebody  hyped when they saw Cooper but silent with Gaga, why.. because they didn't recognize her and they were like "oh  that's GAGA"

I am so proud of her and i got emotional just by that trailer.. can't wait for the movie.

the luck

FRANZGA
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

the luck

Why??

Is the trailer not playing in French cinemas??

ViviLittleM
8 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

Why??

idk lmaooo I don't go to the cinema often. I hope so! Or maybe its begins in September

DonnieDarko
52 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

Why??

The trailer is playing in Cinemas in France.

Andreu
3 hours ago, PerfectGUY said:

I really also think that she's a wasted talent. Because obviously she didn't spend 4 years on her album but rather 3 weeks. And I think if she was more polished and focused on her work she could do amazing things.

This is what I really hate about the album. In the Pinkprint + the three songs from last year she clearly showed she could do things of a  level, we don't see in Queen

Andreu

Stream JD on Soundcloud! Less thank 2k plays to reach the million.

Paparazzi and telephone have already passed the mark, and most of her oriignals are not uploaded....

Andreu

Wait Wait Wait Wait...

the new Chainsmokers song..

is like..... 

surprisingly actually not disgusting :sis:

• Admin unpinned and locked this topic

Archived