💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Which Season 10 Queen Are You Rootin For’ Hunty?

Red Velvet

yasss  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who you rootin for’ fishes?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/07/2018 at 01:19 PM

Featured Posts

Supersonic

I've been rooting for Asia pre-season, I'm still rooting for Asia now and I want her to marry me. Literally the most beautiful man out of drag I have ever put my eyes on. :cryga:

Rooting for Aquaria now too, she just reminds me a lot of myself. Social anxiety, has trouble interacting with people IRL, doesn't know how she comes off towards other people but is hypersensitive about being perceived in a negative way and therefore apologizes 24/7 for seeming like a bitch. I think the fact that she and the Vixen made up and are actually great friends now is a testament to her being a good person. Also she's probably a bigger Gaga stan than anybody else on this site, I wouldn't be surprised if she had an account on here lol

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drin Lon
3 hours ago, Piece of Me said:

I think Eureka will go next week, after the times she lipsynced, I dunno, if we are gonna have another Peppermint situation or Alexis situation.

Yeah but Alexis and Pep won 1 challenge and were rarely high. Eureka has won 2 challenges and she's been high several times...... it's clearly not the same

Letmelivemylife

Well as a Sharon Needles fan, I'm obligated to say Aquaria haha ♥️ She just has this "look at me" star quality just like Sharon has. Aquaria was a diamond in the rough and Sharon took her in and polished her until she shined ♥️

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
4 hours ago, Supersonic said:

I've been rooting for Asia pre-season, I'm still rooting for Asia now and I want her to marry me. Literally the most beautiful man out of drag I have ever put my eyes on. :cryga:

Rooting for Aquaria now too, she just reminds me a lot of myself. Social anxiety, has trouble interacting with people IRL, doesn't know how she comes off towards other people but is hypersensitive about being perceived in a negative way and therefore apologizes 24/7 for seeming like a bitch. I think the fact that she and the Vixen made up and are actually great friends now is a testament to her being a good person. Also she's probably a bigger Gaga stan than anybody else on this site, I wouldn't be surprised if she had an account on here lol

I always say that Aquaria is like a cat in a way. She's warm and cuddly but only on her terms. When I saw her at DragCon, you could just tell all of the commotion was just too much for her and she needed a break. I mean yeah she was still super sweet and hugged all of the people that stood in her line but you could just tell she needed a break. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

• 3 weeks later...
littlepotter
On 5/28/2018 at 1:43 PM, Melisandre said:

I see Kameron and Cracker being in the bottom again next episode. I think Cracker will go. I wonder if they will do a lip sync for the crown again? If they do, Kameron has a chance to win.

this paired with your username has me ****ing shook

On 5/28/2018 at 1:59 PM, tomsches said:

I hate Kameron. Why is she still here? She's boring and the only thing she does is show off her muscles and whine about how she is discriminated against in the drag community for being "masculine and muscular". Bitch, you're the most feminine guy in the whole competition! And stop using every opportunity to talk about your muscles! Nobody cares about them anymore at this point. It would have been interesting 10 episodes ago when you could have had the chance to make an impact but instead you decided to sleep. PS: I don't like your neck tattoo.

I also hate Aquaria. Why does she have to be so bitchy? I don't find her entertaining at all. Also, when she speaks she sounds like a 4-year-old. I'd rather have someone win that's educated enough to speak in front of an audience. But she's probably gonna win. 

Asia is just boring to me.

I like Miss Cracker, but she hasn't showed her full potential.

The only queen that I want to win is EUREKA. I love her. SHe's the most entertaining and fun queen left and if she doesn't win I'll be very upset. 

GO EUREKA!

i was so quick to yass this then so quick to unyass bitch why you coming for aquafina

chaeri pls

FFXSoul91
On 5/28/2018 at 6:59 AM, tomsches said:

I hate Kameron. Why is she still here? She's boring and the only thing she does is show off her muscles and whine about how she is discriminated against in the drag community for being "masculine and muscular". Bitch, you're the most feminine guy in the whole competition! And stop using every opportunity to talk about your muscles! Nobody cares about them anymore at this point. It would have been interesting 10 episodes ago when you could have had the chance to make an impact but instead you decided to sleep. PS: I don't like your neck tattoo.

I also hate Aquaria. Why does she have to be so bitchy? I don't find her entertaining at all. Also, when she speaks she sounds like a 4-year-old. I'd rather have someone win that's educated enough to speak in front of an audience. But she's probably gonna win. 

Asia is just boring to me.

I like Miss Cracker, but she hasn't showed her full potential.

The only queen that I want to win is EUREKA. I love her. SHe's the most entertaining and fun queen left and if she doesn't win I'll be very upset. 

GO EUREKA!

p79i2rfuj8e01.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Katsuki Bakugo
On 6/16/2018 at 8:47 AM, hunty said:

this paired with your username has me ****ing shook

I WAS RIGHT!!!! OMG!!!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Archived