Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Which Season 10 Queen Are You Rootin For’ Hunty?

Red Velvet

yasss  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who you rootin for’ fishes?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/07/2018 at 01:19 PM

Featured Posts

re di tutto
3 minutes ago, Vanitas said:

SPOILER ALERT, i know that Miz Cracker won‘t Even be in the top 3

FUKC YOU

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
notconfident

I love Miz Cracker, but she's no winning material. At this point I'd only find it fair for Aquaria to win.

ryanripley
6 minutes ago, Vanitas said:

edit your comment please, there's a spoiler feature for a reason

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Vanitas
Just now, ryanripley said:

edit your comment please, there's a spoiler feature for a reason

How?

ryanripley
Just now, Vanitas said:

How?

press the edit button

He8MyHeart

I really don't want Eureka to win. I was so happy when I thought she was eliminated the other week. I find her super annoying. Kameron needs to go as well. Hopefully Aquaria or Miz Cracker win.

Katsuki Bakugo

I see Kameron and Cracker being in the bottom again next episode. I think Cracker will go. I wonder if they will do a lip sync for the crown again? If they do, Kameron has a chance to win.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

tomsches

I hate Kameron. Why is she still here? She's boring and the only thing she does is show off her muscles and whine about how she is discriminated against in the drag community for being "masculine and muscular". Bitch, you're the most feminine guy in the whole competition! And stop using every opportunity to talk about your muscles! Nobody cares about them anymore at this point. It would have been interesting 10 episodes ago when you could have had the chance to make an impact but instead you decided to sleep. PS: I don't like your neck tattoo.

I also hate Aquaria. Why does she have to be so bitchy? I don't find her entertaining at all. Also, when she speaks she sounds like a 4-year-old. I'd rather have someone win that's educated enough to speak in front of an audience. But she's probably gonna win. 

Asia is just boring to me.

I like Miss Cracker, but she hasn't showed her full potential.

The only queen that I want to win is EUREKA. I love her. SHe's the most entertaining and fun queen left and if she doesn't win I'll be very upset. 

GO EUREKA!

ryanripley
1 minute ago, tomsches said:

I hate Kameron. Why is she still here? She's boring and the only thing she does is show off her muscles and whine about how she is discriminated against in the drag community for being "masculine and muscular". Bitch, you're the most feminine guy in the whole competition! And stop using every opportunity to talk about your muscles! Nobody cares about them anymore at this point. It would have been interesting 10 episodes ago when you could have had the chance to make an impact but instead you decided to sleep. PS: I don't like your neck tattoo.

I also hate Aquaria. Why does she have to be so bitchy? I don't find her entertaining at all. Also, when she speaks she sounds like a 4-year-old. I'd rather have someone win that's educated enough to speak in front of an audience. But she's probably gonna win. 

Asia is just boring to me.

I like Miss Cracker, but she hasn't showed her full potential.

The only queen that I want to win is EUREKA. I love her. SHe's the most entertaining and fun queen left and if she doesn't win I'll be very upset. 

GO EUREKA!

kameron isn't that bad, lord

she's just doing a bad job at standing out, i'm shocked at how far she made it but you're lowkey being OTT about this supposed whining

RAMROD

Eurekaaaaaa!! :applause:

and Asia :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

kameron isn't that bad, lord

she's just doing a bad job at standing out, i'm shocked at how far she made it but you're lowkey being OTT about this supposed whining

It's not OTT at all :sis:

ryanripley
Just now, RAMROD said:

It's not OTT at all :sis:

i haven't seen kameron whining that much or i'd agree

if she feels discriminated against for her looks maybe we should think about that instead of putting her down for it

RAMROD
1 hour ago, Andrew said:

I'd love to see Miz Cracker win!

1 hour ago, Piece of Me said:

I think Eureka will go next week

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

1st - Cracker

Oh dear :giggle:

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i haven't seen kameron whining that much or i'd agree

if she feels discriminated against for her looks maybe we should think about that instead of putting her down for it

Kameron is OK, I think she is not representing much of the Nerve part is why. But she is one good lip syncher, damn!

Enigma

I love Cracker but she has been very lowkey for all the competition... if she wins next week I’ll see her as a contender tho

Kameron is great but sadly her talent is in the bottom two and when she does her gaymer looks

Eureka reaaaaaally surprised me. I didn’t see her as a contender and she had that double win, that great snatch game, etc. Not a winner for me but top 3 material 

Asia is great but to me she hasn’t shined to her full potential ? I think her fashion is often very tacky and she bombed snatch game and did meh on other challenges. I don’t really see the winner everybody’s talking about

Now I know it’s trendy to hate Aquaria but to me she’s a total winner. No bottom 2 yet, won the two biggest challenges, has always some of the best runways of the night. Her stuck up personality is funny more than it is annoying. Right now she’s my #1 winner

Archived