💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga tweets about 7 year anniversary of Born This Way

Dawson

Featured Posts

LetsGetHigh
2 hours ago, Zilla said:

I might be looking very hard into this and reaching hardcore, but it seems lately that she is reminiscing about the past so much and is having uncertainties about everything right now in the future.... or she's just emotional like always :) Happy anniversary life-changer! 

I think she looks back at the Born This Way era in reminiscence and love because she didn't really appreciate everything revolving around the era and the album until before Joanne, because I remember an interview (or tweet?) where she stated, around the Joanne release, that it has taken her a few years to appreciate Born This Way for what it is but she finally does and realizes what an important album it is.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Amir ARTPOP

Still remember when this came out, I was a freshmen in high school. Insane. 

TWITTER - amirishot /// LAST.FM - crystallies

Amir ARTPOP
Just now, LetsGetHigh said:

I think she looks back at the Born This Way era in reminiscence and love because she didn't really appreciate everything revolving around the era and the album until before Joanne, because I remember an interview (or tweet?) where she stated, around the Joanne release, that it has taken her a few years to appreciate Born This Way for what it is but she finally does and realizes what an important album it is.

Yeah and while you're in the moment of it all, it's harder to process and really see the impact and influence it had. Also the massive amount of success. 

TWITTER - amirishot /// LAST.FM - crystallies

Zaskar
2 minutes ago, dit said:

:hug: 

Of course I'm mostly assuming this is how she feels and I can totally be wrong but I just think this is her state of mind right now based on some things she's said and done over the last like 2 years. 

:hug: yeah, we can just speculate only. But I just hope she figures it all out. Sometimes I think of all the pressure she feels :selena: it's hard being Lady Gaga :giveup:

Bradley
9 hours ago, OMonster said:

"I was able to tour the world"

I can't help but think the 'I was able' refers to how she is now not so able...  

Really heartbreaking that such a talent has so many health issues. It isn't fair. 

Hide contents

I'm not saying she wont ever tour again... but she'll certainly never be able to do a true world tour again that is for sure. 

You don't know that.

GagaMyBlood95

Awww this album has pushed boundaries in every single way and will always stay special :wub::firega:

Green Detox
12 hours ago, OMonster said:

"I was able to tour the world"

I can't help but think the 'I was able' refers to how she is now not so able...  

Really heartbreaking that such a talent has so many health issues. It isn't fair. 

Hide contents

I'm not saying she wont ever tour again... but she'll certainly never be able to do a true world tour again that is for sure. 

k1OAydV9iavMNdkU8W5_z41dA55jhhpnFQQjEq_L

misunderstood
7 hours ago, ARPiT said:

Omg, love that album. Truly shaped my life. And million others. :cryga:

Out of topic, but what does s2g, ngl and mte mean? I see them all the time here...:oprah: and does OP means "originating post" or something else?

s2g - swear to god

ngl - not gonna lie

mte - my thoughts exactly 

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Zaskar
27 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

s2g - swear to god

ngl - not gonna lie

mte - my thoughts exactly 

Oh, thanks a lot. :wub:

But it's kinda annoying how people can't type 3 simple words :madge:

SlaeUrAnus

This album is perfection. 

I’m not exaggerating when I say it partially helped me become the adult I am today. The album taught me a lot of lessons about myself as a 15 year old who was going through issues.

In my messy era.

phantasmas
On 5/23/2018 at 4:52 PM, phantasmas said:

this album literally made me skinny when it came out :gaycat: 

thanks for the likes and all but im not kidding..

this album got me off my ass and made me lose 100lbs without societal pressures.. not because i wanted to be cute for the BTW Ball Tour or because i thought itd make me as famous as lady gaga..but because it made me want to make my true self SHINE THROUGH 

this album literally burned a fire under my ass that got my mood up, got me excited about LIFE, and made me a WARRIOR QUEEN 

I really do feel that this album can help anyone at their lowest and i could not be more proud of Muva Munsta for releasing such a strong album :selena:

Rino

Something clicked inside me when I got all the way through the Born This Way from beginning to end. It kind of gave me the direction that I always wanted to go, but was not confident or brave enough to take before. 

Born This Way helps me even now every day to accept both the light and the dark side of my own self. Listening to the album is almost like a spiritual process that can get me back on my feet even on my lowest days. 

Thank you, Gaga, I will forever be grateful for you and this album :unicorn:

æœˆă«ă‹ă‚ăŁăŠă€ăŠă—ăŠăă‚ˆïŒđŸŒ™

Archived