💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Camila Cabello Hospitalized, Cancel a Performance at Reputation Tour

goldenrealm

Featured Posts

Quartz

Some of your comments here are appalling. She was sick to the point of going to a hospital and she needs rest. SHE'S HUMAN TOO. Jesus Christ, talk sh*t if you yourself haven't stayed home because of a sick day. It's not like she's even the headliner.

Sometimes, I want to see what goes on in some of your brains. I genuinely wonder why you guys are so hateful all the time.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YeehawKylie

I read a blind item that she's very into cocaine. Of course, just a blind item...but also wouldn't find it surprising. 

DelusionalGaga
6 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

I read a blind item that she's very into cocaine. Of course, just a blind item...but also wouldn't find it surprising. 

Isn't that rather Selena? :wtfga:

BlaqJezus

She probably doesn't eat drink or sleep, many stars don't take care of themselves and it keeps them looking thin so they don't bother trying...now she is seeing the consequence of that.

YeehawKylie
1 hour ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Isn't that rather Selena? :wtfga:

According to my blind items, Selena is 90% cocaine and suicidal. One item suggests she tried to kill herself in the last month. 

Ryusei
3 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

According to my blind items, Selena is 90% cocaine and suicidal. One item suggests she tried to kill herself in the last month. 

So you read CDAN is what you're saying? :ladyhaha: 

Musery

YeehawKylie
1 hour ago, Ryusei said:

So you read CDAN is what you're saying? :ladyhaha: 

I read another blind item website that is like a 1999 word press but I trust it 100% :staymad:

elijahfan
On 22/05/2018 at 1:29 PM, Korok said:

Why do celebs act like they have cancer when they get a little dizzy. Sis forgot to drink water and is now announcing it to the world as if her life is on the line. ndsjksdf

She had to cancel a show, so she owes people a clear explanation. She has a brand to protect, as every artist out there does.

Archived