💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG6 Coming soon? Wrote more than 50 songs

Eggsy

Featured Posts

RainingOnMe
1 minute ago, Bloody hooker said:

It’s said that the Jo Caldrone and YĂŒyi Twitter accounts are hers. Mods on here as well as her parents follow that account. It wouldn’t surprise us if she had another account to tweet things such as The Seashell Girl.

Yuyi isn't her, Jo is her only side account. They prob follow it thinking it was a fan or something since they already follow thousands of other people lol

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

This "insiders" is fake.

According to Bobby, he wrote on the Music Industry group on LinkedIn, Gaga is not going to release any single very soon, the aim is to merge the ASIB and LG6 eras together and ride on the ASIB hype..

Not only that, they are closing a promo deal with many cinemas around the world and will make a ticket + LG6+ Soundtrack bundle..

They might make CD 1 + CD 2 like TFM with LG6 first and then ASIB soundtrack..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Eggsy
13 minutes ago, River said:

This "insiders" is fake.

According to Bobby, he wrote on the Music Industry group on LinkedIn, Gaga is not going to release any single very soon, the aim is to merge the ASIB and LG6 eras together and ride on the ASIB hype..

Not only that, they are closing a promo deal with many cinemas around the world and will make a ticket + LG6+ Soundtrack bundle..

Um If ASIB is releasing this year wouldn't that mean LG6 Will also be coming this year. With that logic. I consider this year soon.. 

River
5 minutes ago, Eggsy said:

Um If ASIB is releasing this year wouldn't that mean LG6 Will also be coming this year. With that logic. I consider this year soon.. 

End of September-beginning of October both will be released.

Gaga scrapped her work with DJW aka original LG6, what we saw recently is a new direction  with bloodpop and others.

So this insider is wrong, 50 songs is a bit too much for this short time, there are barely 10 songs.

DJWS is no longer on LG6 btw.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

gstring
17 minutes ago, River said:

Gaga scrapped her work with DJW aka original LG6, what we saw recently is a new direction  with bloodpop and others.

So this insider is wrong, 50 songs is a bit too much for this short time, there are barely 10 songs.

Source? Can i trust yu? How could you know this info? Are yu a twitter insider? :selena: i have so much questions 

Little little

GhettoFabulous
30 minutes ago, River said:

Wig! I mean believe it or not this sounds more accurate or believable than any twitter insider info we’ve gotten:diane: :lolly:

58 minutes ago, River said:

This "insiders" is fake.

33 minutes ago, River said:

no shade at all just wondering if I could see the source? thanks :vegas:

BeIIadonna
12 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

no shade at all just wondering if I could see the source? thanks :vegas:

The source is his signature :poot::vegas: 

DanceInTheDark

This account is not hers. The user tweeting all of this doesn't even know what's going on.

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

HookerOnAChurch

All these fake insiders are testing me. :saladga:

Irrelevant
59 minutes ago, River said:

when did you become an insider :rip:

êŽ‘ì•ŒëĄœ 걞얎가 알아 ë„€ home ground

Chickens in Malibu

Stop giving these trolls a platform!

It's obviously FAKE

Chickens in Malibu
2 hours ago, River said:

This "insiders" is fake.

That would be a great idea actually, if this is true.

Taide
1 hour ago, River said:

LG5 teas omg please don't be Joanne 2.0 filled with MR.

Archived