come thru, queen of the bottoms

... and now i just sit in silence.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
youandi
6 hours ago, edgy said:

This.

Clocking your avatar, I must say, Florence's album cover for HBHBHB is definitely one of my most favorite covers ever.

eaa9a6bceff50dbf8ab6e79fc029870c.jpg

Exactly! I hated it at first but it felt like it made sense with the album and I grew to love it! 

misunderstood
6 hours ago, youandi said:

Omg i swear people want too much from album covers sometimes, it might be ‘basic’ in your opinion but it’s classy and timeless. It might aesthetically represent the rest of the album! 

Sorry but to me an album called Bloom doesn’t scream black and white V magazine photo shoot.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

ordinarynam1310

Not him doing all this raunchy photoshoot and videos than choose an album cover that looks like an SNL promo pic :lolga:

LordEnigma

You guys... Joanne was literally a side profile of Gaga. Don’t act like Troye is being SOOOooooOooo basic.

Not everything has to be in-depth and “arty.”

Miracle
10 hours ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fame_Monster

Interscope later decided to release the eight new songs as a standalone EP in some territories.

Gaga considers it her second album. I know it because I asked her on twitter and she answered me. But she's fine with people who label it as an EP. 

elijahfan
12 hours ago, edgy said:

The album cover of the greatest album of the century says hello.

ff3a05912c625329b21bf920c75ea434.jpg

Are you aware that both covers were shot by the same person?

PoshLife
11 hours ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

It says EP so it's an EP :deadbanana: 

cuz it says that on Wikipedia?? That's your argument??

PoshLife

I don't care that much about album covers, but the thing is you eat with your eyes first - and a plain, boring, black and white photo of him doesn't make me want to listen to the music. So I think this is a bad decision.

ChromaticaPunk

I love monochrome covers (TFM :wub:) but he could of worn something less basic :green:

ChromaticaPunk

Like he should of worn a shirt with a flowery pattern just to work with the title and it would of worked with the minimal theme.

Matangi
14 hours ago, edgy said:

This.

Clocking your avatar, I must say, Florence's album cover for HBHBHB is definitely one of my most favorite covers ever.

eaa9a6bceff50dbf8ab6e79fc029870c.jpg

not that i hate simple B&W covers, but the HBHBHB cover has much more to it, the muted shadows, the hand movement and tilt, and it looks to be film. Bloom looks almost like an instagram portrait.

hausoffame

So I've already forgot about My³, Can't even remember what the second single was called and then Bloom comes out and I'm like this is my jam,can't wait to hear more and then August...huh?!

edgy
3 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Are you aware that both covers were shot by the same person?

Yes, that's the point of the post. :bon:

Archived