Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

The Weeknd Scrapped Entire Album After Selena Break-Up

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

tomdsgn
2 hours ago, Andreu said:

I cant understand this but great if it's what he really wants I guess

Just because he doesn’t relate anymore why deny he felt that way at one point and deny others the chance to listen, enjoy or relate to the music? Just dump it on Soundcloud rather than trash it, or release it and let the profits go to charity or some ****!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
misunderstood
14 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

Girl is always the guilty

I know that story :nails:

LMFAO what world are you living in? It’s WAYYYYYY more common for the girl to get dumped

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

misunderstood

Also mess at Gaga fans legit acting like Gaga had some influence y’all need to stop acting as if it’s 2010 still people it’s so cringey :air:

misunderstood
8 minutes ago, tomdsgn said:

Just because he doesn’t relate anymore why deny he felt that way at one point and deny others the chance to listen, enjoy or relate to the music? Just dump it on Soundcloud rather than trash it, or release it and let the profits go to charity or some ****!

Ask the label :)

Twitter
2 hours ago, ryanripley said:

mess, he could probably save it for a b-side and squeeze some coins out of the drama

Agreed!

Andreu
14 minutes ago, tomdsgn said:

Exactly, plus I don't believe in this omg this song makes me too emotional thing

Like girlie at the end of the day it's Ur job

Eddie
34 minutes ago, tomdsgn said:

Like the dark songs for LG5 that Gaga wrote with RedOne??? Someone is still hurt he didn't got the original LG5 I see :huntyga:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

i medici

wow that so great. Really understandable and artistically respectful to himself. 

Ziggy
3 hours ago, Illuminati said:

Well we know first hand that sometimes certain artists do that even if it means settling for joannnnnnnn-something else.

Though we don’t know if the stuff Gaga had been working on was any good. All we heard from those sessions was Angel Down so we have to base our assumptions off of that and for all we know that song could be drastically different from the others.

whore

I’d have to argue with that reasoning though, he could still release it without performing anything. Sure, lack of promotion, but if the material is good it could still succeed. 

i medici
37 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

I’d have to argue with that reasoning though, he could still release it without performing anything. Sure, lack of promotion, but if the material is good it could still succeed. 

Its not about the succes or promo. He just feels disconnected to the music. Its his art and so its his discision. I dont think its just about not wanting to perform. 

SchwineLove
3 hours ago, Lil Mxnster said:

Girl is always the guilty

I know that story :nails:

Not always anymore in this feminism time. Objectively speaking, we don't know the story.

Lucas

It's great that he only wanna release music that reflects what he's going through at the moment but damn... My Dear Melancholy was so disappointing to me after 2 great albums like BBTM and Starboy. Upbeat The Weeknd slays

Archived