💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Rita Ora apologizes over "Girls"

Jinzo

Featured Posts

Dominic

It's not really offensive just outdated. The song would have been praised to the heavens if it were released 10 years ago, like I Kissed a Girl. However, you need to do more than just subtly hint at bisexuality and get your gay on 'just for one night' nowadays or else it plays into the lifestyle choice view. That's the issue with the song, it's been done before. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dadaga

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshahahahshdjdjahahaus

This is prove that SJWs took it too far.

I'm 2018 everything is offensive. I'm sorry but people need to grow a thicker skin. :bye:

misunderstood

She shouldn’t have apologized, stop giving these people what they want, especially when they won’t accept your apology in the first place.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

misunderstood
16 minutes ago, Jed said:

girl it isn't about you... "well i wasn't offended so who cares!" was what plenty of people said about using the f word that has to do with gay people..

You done yet? :awkney:

Cody James
1 hour ago, joemayzin said:

this song was offensive to people?!?!?! sheesh let the girl live.. i don't like kissing girls but i didn't find anything wrong with the song! everyone is so sensitive these days.. keep doing you rita :wub:

I believe people are upset that only 1/2 of the singers on this song are open about their bisexuality while the other half are straight and just hopping on a song to profit off of it’s fun nature rather than be an advocate. 

MaryJaneHolland

She doesn't have to apologize and people need to stop being over-sensitive little brats :bye:

sipthistea

The song was offensive to me because it's pretty mediocre :ohwell: 

River

Not gonna apologize for being annoyed that a bunch of straight women are using the community for a profit while artists from the community are struggling to break into the mainstream because of their sexuality... it's more likely that straights will listen to their song than listening to actually a lesbian or bi artists..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

misunderstood
12 minutes ago, River said:

Not gonna apologize for being annoyed that a bunch of straight women are using the community for a profit while artists from the community are struggling to break into the mainstream because of their sexuality... it's more likely that straights will listen to their song than listening to actually a lesbian or bi artists..

It's not like complaining will do anything about that :rip:

The fact that people like you still think people aren't making it because of their sexuality :rip: Hello Sam Smith, Troye Sivan, Gaga, Kevin Abstract exist.

Andreu

Sure, no one should get offended... but no one should use LGBT themes as an attempt to be edgy, while it ends up being forced. And she did that

Supersonic

So.... she had to apologize because she's bisexual and was forced to make an official statememt coming out? Hayley Kiyoko and her stans are really something else lol

JesseBabe

I personally don't think Rita owed anybody an apology for HER story. And why is it bad that not everyone in this song identifies as part of the LGBTQ community? Should we not be able to promote bi-curiosity without it turning into this huge ordeal? 

It's a fun, light hearted pop song about experimenting. I don't think it was made to be taken THIS seriously by some people. 

Archived