πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

2012 MTV Video Music Awards

LStephens11

Featured Posts

Anderson123

M.I.A. deserves an award for Video of The Year or something, she's one of the few people in there that actually has talent and her music is good. I'm sure Rihanna is going to win Video of the Year though, it was a nice video and I love the song, I guess she deserves it. I'm not going to watch it, there's nothing interesting to see this year, I don't even want to think about the crappy performances.

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DanieI

• Highway Capricorn

• Cherry

• Nemo

• 4 weeks later...
Lion Heart

Bumped and temporarily pinned.

β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€

JeffSwift

Miley will attend

So watching the shoowwww

:legend:

I am here for Wide Awake being Video of the Year. Rihanna needs to go away. For good. Bye.

:legend:

I am here for Wide Awake being Video of the Year. Rihanna needs to go away. For good. Bye.

:tea: :clap:

Ur my new fav here tbh

Edited by Miley

Alien Tulip

As much as I don't like Katy perry, I think she should win an award (perhaps her last) that way rihanna can stop releasing albums every year

i'll be annoyed that katy won video of the year 2 years in a row though, not here for that

Do you have any confirmation?!?!

Nopp :l but she said she would release something soon! And the photoshoot for her album will take place in October/November which is confirmed!

JeffSwift

Nopp :l but she said she would release something soon! And the photoshoot for her album will take place in October/November which is confirmed!

Ugh. Well at least there is a strand of hope to hold onto..LOL