đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Witness is the best album of 2017

Phoebe Buffay

Featured Posts

PoshLife
35 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Bigger Than Me is one of the best songs in Katy's discography? Witness and reputation the best albums of 2017?

"Meaning of Life" was an awful album, and I used to be a gigantic fan of Kelly Clarkson. It is definitely among her worst albums ever, probably even worse than "My December." There isn't a single memorable song on that album, with the possible exception of "I Don't Think About You." I would feel very comfortable putting it below Reputation and Witness in a ranking of 2017 albums. But again, that just goes to show how bad music was in 2017.

"Piece by Piece" was also bad now that I remember that album existed... Jesus what's happened to her lol

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whore

Honestly hate to admit it but it’s probably true. And this is coming from someone who used to totally dislike Katy Perry, so she really proved herself to me with that record. 

Andreu

Definitely not my favourite album strictly musically (Avicii's EP, LFL, HfK, Axwell and Ingrosso and Zara Larsson's were better imo) but my favourite era by far

The weeks/months before the release were super exciting 

Flopness was pure garbage and those lyrics were probably written by a 8 year old little girl. But some people do make the most of trash, so...:ladyhaha:

giphy.gif

rumours

It is certainly the best Katy Perry album of 2017:huntyga:

23 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

"Meaning of Life" was an awful album, and I used to be a gigantic fan of Kelly Clarkson. It is definitely among her worst albums ever, probably even worse than "My December." There isn't a single memorable song on that album, with the possible exception of "I Don't Think About You." I would feel very comfortable putting it below Reputation and Witness in a ranking of 2017 albums. But again, that just goes to show how bad music was in 2017.

"Piece by Piece" was also bad now that I remember that album existed... Jesus what's happened to her lol

prevenir-la-p%C3%A8rdua-daudici%C3%B3.jp

huttont

It’s up there for me too.

I think Melodrama is good but overrated

Twitter

I disagree, for starters the best songs on the album weren’t even singles. :noparty:

IAmNotHere1997
49 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

that's Kelly Clarkson in the video?:gum:

Saade Baena

to me Katy Perry has never sounded more uninteresting, CTTR is simply annoying and childish. So tired of it serve more of the same with a different cover.

Same for Taylor

IAmNotHere1997
3 minutes ago, Saade Baena said:

And The Best pop album Of 2017 Goes to... RAINBOW

except the fact that Rainbow is mainly a country pop record

Saade Baena
5 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

exceto o fato de que Rainbow Ă© principalmente um disco pop country

remains a pop album anyway

Archived