💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana Shuts Down Fan “You know what, f*ck it”

Opulence

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

No matter what the situation was,that was really mean.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gag

TMZ comments are always the pits... ugh. :saladga:

It sucks for him but she can't be nice constantly, this looks like it was after the MET Gala so she was probably tired as ****.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Green Eyes

If I one day in another universe in a million years have the opportunity to take a selfie with one of my favourite artists in the world like Lana or Gaga; I will not ****ing correct them and move their arm when they try and take the picture. :sweat:

I do legit feel bad for the guy, that has to sting HARD. But he pushed his luck and paid for it.

Avenues

Maybe she saw she was being recorded and ran away? :oprah:

But then she would know this would make it on to the internet

Edit : ok she must be tired

Ouch, My back hurts.

babyboo

nobody cares if he has ocd. should've been more polite in asking for things, snatching the phone like that is rude.

Eggsy
27 minutes ago, Brainiac said:

It seems like he was trying to critique how she was taking the selfie so she probably got annoyed by that. 

Its like, be grateful she even stopped to take a pic with you at all. 

I mean I would like to know if it was just the one time or if he he did it the one time. If it was a one time were he just wanted a good photo she acted like a pampered brat. But if it was like a 5 minute ordeal that's different

Haroon
13 minutes ago, Raccoon said:

I could see this vid on loop forever :air: 

The short and sharp “**** it” followed by the long “Thank you Lana” has a type of soothing hypnotic effect :rip: 

31 minutes ago, JamesFox said:

I don’t blame her, takes the phone out of her hand cause he is trying to get the perfect angle. Like just let her take the ****ing selfie so she can move on, he would literally only want the photo to post on social media to get likes.

Just look at his reaction, you can tell he’d be a bitch. 

Like, she knows the angles she doesn’t need you doing it for her. If it was me I’d just be shaking and stammer THANK YOU and let her take it however she wants. It’s lana you don’t have to grab her hand

SolidSnake

This is so cringe tho, I would literally be dead if this happened to me. 

Damon

nnnn love her :toofunny:

when she came to argentina, a fan in the airport told her LANA MY MOM DIED LAST YEAR

and lana awkwardly answered: sorry

... and now i just sit in silence.

Ryusei
2 minutes ago, Haroon said:

The short and sharp “**** it” followed by the long “Thank you Lana” has a type of soothing hypnotic effect :rip: 

TMZ ASMR :derpga:

Musery

QueenMortuana

Good for her. I can't imagine the emotional labor one has to put in every day to deal with stuff like that.

Opulence
3 minutes ago, jzraei said:

Good for her. I can't imagine the emotional labor one has to put in every day to deal with stuff like that.

I don’t think ‘Good for her’ is the right thing to say here, maybe ‘I don’t blame her’ would be better. It isn’t ‘good’ the way she’s made that fan feel.. part of being a celebrity is spending time with fans who see you as their idol, its bound to be annoying sometimes but it’s just the way it is. I’d be distraught if this happened to me

Archived