other

"Madonna stopped being interesting 15 years ago"

The Bling

Featured Posts

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smother Em Eh

Her artistry and music went down hill after COADF. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Lottie Winters

Confessions was, is, and always will be a MASTERPIECE (except I love NY).

The Bling
13 minutes ago, PenthousePssy said:

Confessions was, is, and always will be a MASTERPIECE (except I love NY).

Qlo3J.gif

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

CakeLikeLG

I think Confessions was her last great album

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

LUO YI
4 hours ago, Successfulga said:

I agree. Confessions On A Dance Floor was toned down, Hard Candy was not outrageous at all, MDNA was a response to Gaga's sound and Rebel Heart was a response to Born This Way's message.

Yeah... no. :laughga: 

MDNA is a filler album in her discography :laughga: She doesn’t show any sign of actual remembering that album. It was trendy but far away from a response to Gaga, that would be Give Me All Your Luvin' in any case.

Rebel Heart is definitely not a response to BTW . She really worked on that album and got mad when the leak happened. The message is a lot different. While BTW talks about love, pride and stuff RH includes love, sex, legacy, and many different topics - the sound wasn’t even cohesive. It’s still her best work since Confessions tho

The night sky tells all

hausoffame
31 minutes ago, Graffiti Heart said:

MDNA is a filler album in her discography :laughga: She doesn’t show any sign of actual remembering that album. It was trendy but far away from a response to Gaga, that would be Give Me All Your Luvin' in any case.

Rebel Heart is definitely not a response to BTW . She really worked on that album and got mad when the leak happened. The message is a lot different. While BTW talks about love, pride and stuff RH includes love, sex, legacy, and many different topics - the sound wasn’t even cohesive. It’s still her best work since Confessions tho

Agreed. Plus we got Rebel Heart Super Deluxe. I mean so many tracks to choose from. I admit some songs on RH are not my thing, but there's enough there to make your own style of record.

Fiona Apple
5 hours ago, Successfulga said:

I agree. Confessions On A Dance Floor was toned down, Hard Candy was not outrageous at all, MDNA was a response to Gaga's sound and Rebel Heart was a response to Born This Way's message.

Cant believe GGD took this post seriously :rip: 

Fiona Apple

Imo COADF is NOT a simple mainstream pop album.It's a great pop album.One of her best.

Hard Candy is when she stopped releasing GREAT albums. However,even her last 3 albums are better than what many other popgirls released in the same period.

culturalbaptism
4 hours ago, Dominic said:

I feel like we're gonna get another trendy pop album. I really liked Rebel Heart, probably my favourite album of hers so I'm not too fussed. Although it does seem a little contrived. 

What about Erotica? Ray Of Light?

XX6DEs4.gif

4 hours ago, EvilRegal said:

P1q1fa9.gif

original-31976-1460043366-4.png?downsize

I Don't Give A is the worst Madonna song. Literally.

1 hour ago, Graffiti Heart said:

Are you kidding me? MDNA is literally "I'm gonna show this Gaga bitch that I still have it". Living For Love was a really weak attempt to record a self empowering song. :rip:

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

OBEY

she never was interesting to me 

LUO YI
47 minutes ago, Successfulga said:

What about Erotica? Ray Of Light?

XX6DEs4.gif

I Don't Give A is the worst Madonna song. Literally.

Are you kidding me? MDNA is literally "I'm gonna show this Gaga bitch that I still have it". Living For Love was a really weak attempt to record a self empowering song. :rip:

:laughga: whatever you want to say 

The night sky tells all

NONONONO
14 minutes ago, OBEY said:

she never was interesting to me 

Good for you! :trollga:

Archived