opinion

Don’t be angry at Gaga!

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Frivolero

I always wanted people to crave gaga so when she doesn't go for these events im like YAS. It's like the next time she debuts it'll be more exotic don't you think:excited2:

SpeechIess

It's funny that stans get so pressed over her not attending one event. I mean, she's literally in the process of working on new music, a movie and possibly other projects for this new era. I think for stans that worry a lot about her public image and "status", this is a huge blow, but it ain't that deep. She's still a huge pop star if you think about it in a more broad perspective. :madge:

Ashley
5 hours ago, Ryusei said:

People are dragging her for not attending an event? What a joke, she doesnt owe anyone a reason for not attending somewhere lol 

That’s what gets me the most. Like I’ve learned to expect the meltdowns lol but the ones demanding an explanation or apology are so entitled. It’s her life. She could’ve been at home watching tv and it’s none of anyone’s damn business.

Glamourpuss

I do feel like the Met Gala is the best event for Lady Gaga to show off an amazing look and where a person like her can truly shine because it's a time that's accepted in the industry where you can dress weird and not be ridiculed. 

But, it's just a networking event where people go to schmooze. She had no need to be there. The fact she's been in the studio recently and getting back to work is more than enough right now. 

Blond

I'm disappointed,not mad ;)

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

MaryJaneHolland

No one's really dragging her, those are just cheap jokes people make for a couple of likes/retweets. 

Don't be so sensitive.

RAMROD

Are there any specific threads where people are being angry on?

addams-family-gif-10.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

River

tbh I never understood the thing with the Gala.. it's just a bunch of celebrities who celebrates themselves and the free clothes they got from the same designers. yeah we got some nice Gaga looks but I never really followed it.. a bit boring actually..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Eggsy
7 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

??

I'm not...

Does she have a contract with you? No.. Shes an adult and owes you nothing.. You can be bummed.. But demanding a sincere apology is the most childish thing i have seen on GGD to date. 

elijahfan

That's why I ****ing hate it when you guys lose yourselves in delusion.... Because you hold it against Gaga afterwards.

Try being realistic and stop setting yourselves up for disappointment :saladga: Once more, if you wanna be mad at someone, be mad at yourselves. The girl is busy making music for all your ungrateful asses, by the way.

Green Detox

My only concern right now is if there will still be a them that’s like revolving around her style. The whole technology and religion theme has been done ✅ so now idk if i should get hyped for the upcoming galas anymore

Green Detox

It’s not exactly because she didn’t attend. The infatuation comes from the fact that the theme was such a wasted opportunity to show off. I miss Gaga standing out from everyone, last time i felt that was when she dressed up as joe at the VMAs... 8 years ago:cryga:

PunkTheFunk
3 hours ago, Eggsy said:

Does she have a contract with you? No.. Shes an adult and owes you nothing.. You can be bummed.. But demanding a sincere apology is the most childish thing i have seen on GGD to date. 

Um the least she can do is log onto instagram and type up a few sentences on why she couldn't go and assure us that she will be taking steps to attend all future promotional opportunities...:awkney: Her career is literally on the line right now and if I were her I would do everything I can to make sure my fans are conpletely satisfied, even if it's detrimental to my own wellbeing :wub:

Archived