Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Enzo

did someone download that instrumental snippet?Thnks

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Leeo

I'm really like... confused. Farhan keeps leaking real stuff and stuff that feels fake so it's just...................difficult to know. The fact he teased IWBWY.... that's really a brand new song, and as I mentioned before, if he keeps that type of stuff + older things like 2012 demos, he probably really owns more "unheard" content. Not sure of what tho.

I really thought it would be over after "Guess who's single"

Stalking her old tumblr... I remember lot of stuff could be probably music. "Private in public" as a possible title for the follow up for ARTPOP was there

Bloody hooker

You can find more information about this in the first original ARTPOP discussion thread:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Enzo
1 minute ago, Bloody hooker said:

You can find more information about this in the first original ARTPOP discussion thread:

Right when I was looking for a book to read :trollga:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Enzo
2 minutes ago, Leeo said:

I'm really like... confused. Farhan keeps leaking real stuff and stuff that feels fake so it's just...................difficult to know. The fact he teased IWBWY.... that's really a brand new song, and as I mentioned before, if he keeps that type of stuff + older things like 2012 demos, he probably really owns more "unheard" content. Not sure of what tho.

I really thought it would be over after "Guess who's single"

Stalking her old tumblr... I remember lot of stuff could be probably music. "Private in public" as a possible title for the follow up for ARTPOP was there

Did you download that snippet?

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Leeo
3 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Did you download that snippet?

awnn sadly didn't since it was instrumental only and didn't really grab my attention, but i think u can still check a video when the tweet is deleted, i just don't know how :laughga: 

Enzo
1 minute ago, Leeo said:

awnn sadly didn't since it was instrumental only and didn't really grab my attention, but i think u can still check a video when the tweet is deleted, i just don't know how :laughga: 

mess at me not knowing too

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Enzo
29 minutes ago, Devyn said:

tumblr_lo3huptPA51qm0c6bo1_400.png

Did you download the snippet?

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Raymonster Germanotta
1 minute ago, Enzo said:

Did you download the snippet?

Enzo
Just now, Raymonster Germanotta said:

Thanks!

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

LetsGetHigh

At this point he's just grabbing at any demo he has. I wonder if the person who leaked so many things is right about Farhan having nothing anymore besides demos and stems.

RainingOnMe

Fake as usual, taken from the tumblr post. He made that instrumental. 

30 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

At this point he's just grabbing at any demo he has. I wonder if the person who leaked so many things is right about Farhan having nothing anymore besides demos and stems.

Yes. This is correct. All he has are literally stems. No more demos. Any other demos he will post are literally just stem edits. It doesn't matter anyway tbh, Bobby is on it and he will be contained soon. :)

Raccoon

"champagne and red lipstick lines"  :oprah:

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

Archived