💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Spice Girls

ScrewMeDelicious

39 members have voted

1. 1. So tell me who you love, who you really really love!

• Emma Bunton - Baby Spice
    • Mel B - Scary Spice
    • Melanie C - Sporty Spice
    • Victoria Beckham - Posh Spice
    • Geri Halliwell - Ginger Spice

Featured Posts

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

I hope ya'll enjoy the musical. I hope it will visit around the globe when it succeed in the UK.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Just A Holy Fool

Best.girl.group.ever! :legend:

****ing stoked if they are reuniting for the Olympics!

DirtyRichHooker

*spicelogo.png

1990s pop sensation, Spice Girls, conquered the world with their debut single 'Wannabe' and later went on to be the most successful girlgroup ever. Mel B, Geri, Emma, Mel C and Victoria, better know as Scary Spice, Ginger Spice, Baby Spice, Sporty Spice and Posh Spice, have remained in the industry for an incredible 15 years and have had huge amounts of success, with collaborations with various huge brands, toy deals, pepsi commercials and their very own movie. After splitting in 2000, all 5 girls went on to have successful solo careers, with Geri's being the most successful. The group decided to reform briefly in 2007-2008, in which they embarked on a huge world tour with 47 international tour dates. In early 2012, the Spice Girls reformed again to announce that there will be a Spice Girls musical, titled "Viva Forever"

*A message from me

*I will be posting downloads for the Spice Girls fonts and pictures. Any requests, just post them below and I'll get ON IT!!

DirtyRichHooker

I <3 SG ;'))!!

I've rekindled my childhood love for them. LOVED them back then.

They made some of the best Pop music of the 90's. Love these songs. They should have been singles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB_tgghcjf4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRw8Q2M-EDY

Dave Cookie

They made some of the best Pop music of the 90's. Love these songs. They should have been singles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRw8Q2M-EDY

Naked. :legend:

I love them so much. Can't wait to see them perform at the closing ceremony.

SoldierDown

A Spice thread was made not long ago: http://gagadaily.com/index.php?/topic/26208-spice-girls/

But I don't care, the more Spice the better! This is what I said in that thread:

The first act I ever stanned for! :legend: Legends tbh.

They also gave me Melanie C, who's my favourite singer ever (followed by Gaga and Madge), so I'm very thankful for them.

Would be amazing if they did do something at the Olympics. :excited2:

Part of me will be forever bitter that these ladies never made it to Australia for a tour.

Love them!

DirtyRichHooker

I remember when I was about 5, all of my sisters and brothers liked them (I have 8 siblings) so the whole house was filled with Spice lol. We had the first ever VHS they released "One Hour of Girl Power" and the movie VHS as soon as it was released.. We had a limited edition of the movie though, it came in a tin which my sister used as a pencil case. We had the inflatable dolls with the big heads lol, I think they were from TOTP mag and we had the little figures with the big heads, can't remember where we got them but Mel B lost a leg after being ran over by my dads car.. oops

Intriguing Penguin

I have all their albums. I love them so much. I was freaking out when all 5 of them attended the Viva Forever press conference. I have all their albums, and most of their solo albums. There's also this rumor they'll reunite for the closing ceremony at the Olympics... I'm hoping so hard.

Archived