💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

4 Years Of The artRAVE!

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

Today, May 4,is the 4 year anniversary of Gaga’s fourth tour:the artRAVE:The ARTPOP Ball Tour.It started on May 4,2014 in Ft.Lauderale and ended on November 24,2014 in Paris.The tour grossed 83 million.

2781a42232a22b903a1ab375731e9c08.jpg

I really hope Gaga will tweet something about it today,just like she did with the BTWB last week.💜

What were your favorite memories,outfits,hairstyles,performances or experiences for this tour?Share them in the comments.💜

43666dc38c286eb74bf7884b10539936.gif

Frivolero

at least she completed this:lolga:

Taide

I loved when she sang in few dates the cover of 'What's Up?'. Also this whole tour was more like a huge f*ck you to all the people who doubted her. :tongue:

Bradley

The stage and lighting were AWESOME. One of the most beautiful tours I've ever seen.

ENRlk8c.jpg

Lady-Ga-Ga-8.jpg

rea_003_tourn--es_Lady-Gaga_The_Artpop_B

Miel

A cheap, obnoxious, colorful, and oddly talented thrill ride. I'll give this one to at least being her most "fun".

The setlist, by the last few shows, was absolutely incredible. And she kicked ass performing, as always. I had a blast attending one of the earlier shows.

3 points in and ready for more

DanceInTheDark

It was so much fun, been to two shows

She used my boyfriends jacket 20 times for Bang Bang and MANiCURE :flutter:

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Jaume

The tour I enjoyed the least... I remember I left the show with a bittersweet feeling:  she didn't  sing  much (the backing tracks were so damn  loud), she didn't  dance much either... she seemed high or drunk. Remember it was in Barcelona, where she jumped to the audience. 

The outfits were terrible, so childish, the octopus one... damn. Overall the tour looked so cheap, low budget.

I enjoyed it but at the same time I felt sad for her .

Irrelevant
4 minutes ago, Jaume said:

The tour I enjoyed the least... I remember I left the show with a bittersweet feeling:  she didn't  sing  much (the backing tracks were so damn  loud), she didn't  dance much either... she seemed high or drunk. Remember it was in Barcelona, where she jumped to the audience. 

The outfits were terrible, so childish, the octopus one... damn. Overall the tour looked so cheap, low budget.

I enjoyed it but at the same time I felt sad for her .

:rip:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Jaume

I dont know about the other dates... but in Barcelona she wasnt good, I mean, you could tell she couldnt focus on the show or it was just my impression.

monster4life231

This tour made me a Stan.

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Archived