💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Christian Cowan designing for Lady Gaga‘s new album and teasing LG6?

SwissMonster

Featured Posts

SwissMonster
2 minutes ago, mikesoa said:

Did you at least print screened the drawing?

He did not show the drawing :derpga: So that would have been a bit difficult :poot:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTBOP

I saw him say in an interview that Gags bought his whole first collection. She's worn some, too. The Coachella pink chaps (A-Yo backdrop), and the full on pink glitter look (suit + giant hat, GUY era, with the super long platinum hair).

Reality

Manga? That's really interesting. I have nothing against manga, in fact, I adore them, but I wonder how Gaga would pull off a "manga-inspired" era? Like, what does that even mean? Manga, anime, and that whole art style is distinct, sure, but it's also really eclectic. Does that just mean weird proportions, colorful outfits, etc.? 

Also, if it is for Gaga, it's interesting that it's "manga-inspired" cause BloodPop did post a photo on his Instagram story with Gaga and a little statue of Hatsune Miku (I know that she's not from a manga or anything, but the art style is nevertheless, the same). I just thought that BloodPop put Miku there because he's an okatu or something :sweat: (I mean, he and Gaga did post pictures of them in Pikachu hats while they were making Joanne).

🃏🖤👹

SwissMonster
Just now, ARTBOP said:

I saw him say in an interview that Gags bought his whole first collection. She's worn some, too. The Coachella pink chaps (A-Yo backdrop), and the full on pink glitter look (suit + giant hat, GUY era, with the super long platinum hair).

Yep and that’s why I believe that it could really be Gaga having this secret project :firega: He said that his career started thanks to Gaga and that he is still one of her biggest fans.

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

Manga? That's really interesting. I have nothing against manga, in fact, I adore them, but I wonder how Gaga would pull off a "manga-inspired" era? Like, what does that even mean? Manga, anime, and that whole art style is distinct, sure, but it's also really eclectic. Does that just mean weird proportions, colorful outfits, etc.? 

Also, if it is for Gaga, it's interesting that it's "manga-inspired" cause BloodPop did post a photo on his Instagram story with Gaga and a little statue of Hatsune Miku (I know that she's not from a manga or anything, but the art style is nevertheless, the same). I just thought that BloodPop put Miku there because he's an okatu or something :sweat: (I mean, he and Gaga did post pictures of them in Pikachu hats while they were making Joanne).

I would definitly live for this :lolly:

elijahfan
10 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

I thought about it too BUT:

-Then why did he say „I am not allowed to say“ with an very obvious smile. He could have say no then.

-Cardi B and Manga Style? :sis:

-He is speaking of a secret project he is not allowed to talk about. Cardi already released/confirmed almost everything.

It's just that imo, Gaga is obviously busy making her record, so planning her outfits to promote it is probably the last thing on her mind right now. On the other hand, Cardi will open for Bruno Mars on his upcoming tour, so she still has some more stuff to plan.

I'm just having a hard time in general believing we'll get any new Gaga material (except ASIB-related music) before at least a whole year.

DiegoMonster
30 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

Manga inspired...:lolly::neyde:

Applause is shooketh:selena:

Kage bunshin no jutsu! 

giphy.gif

:selena:

Omg that killed me Gustav :rip: 

SwissMonster
Just now, elijahfan said:

It's just that imo, Gaga is obviously busy making her record, so planning her outfits to promote it is probably the last thing on her mind right now. On the other hand, Cardi will open for Bruno Mars on his upcoming tour, so she still has some more stuff to plan.

I'm just having a hard time in general believing we'll get any new Gaga material (except ASIB-related music) before at least a whole year.

Well then this is not a secret project it it’s official.

Also, yeah she is busy in the studio. But if rumors are true (BMA‘s, new MV, or whatever) she has to think about that too right now. Also Gaga’s dancers where all rehearsing some days ago. We don’t know why, for who but they were togehter (Sloane, Caroline, Montana, etc...). This just smells like a performance or a MV

elijahfan
11 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Well then this is not a secret project it it’s official.

Also, yeah she is busy in the studio. But if rumors are true (BMA‘s, new MV, or whatever) she has to think about that too right now. Also Gaga’s dancers where all rehearsing some days ago. We don’t know why, for who but they were togehter (Sloane, Caroline, Montana, etc...). This just smells like a performance or a MV

Or... people are just seeing what they want to see, as per usual :laughga: Gaga has announced she's started working on LG6 through social media teasing, so it's not strictly speaking a secret project either. Also, I'm pretty sure whoever is designing for Cardi's gig is held to secret.

It's just that instead of being too optimistic and taking the risk of being disappointed, I'd rather keep my expectations low. There have been Gaga rumors virtually at every corner of every award show or big ceremony for the past 6 years or so on this forum, I really can't afford being emotionally involved every time...

It has served me well in the past to behave carefully :reductive: Also, after a decade of stanning, we should all be able to roughly identify her teasing and release pattern, and guess when to get excited or not.

xoxojohnwayne

Manga? thats sound more like for Nicki guys...

Duella Dvil
3 minutes ago, xoxojohnwayne said:

Here for it

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Miel
51 minutes ago, gagzus said:

doubtful since she has done very manga/anime inspired looks every time she's been to japan to promote, especially during the ARTPOP era and she never got called out for it

50 minutes ago, darkness said:

I have seen people calling her out for her Bad Romance look at Artrave

She has handled fashion and aesthetic imagery inspired by Japanese pop culture surprisingly with a lot of grace and respect, imo. Even the camp looks were very fun and interesting and, thankfully, not racist.

The Rave Girl look, as much as I like it, had dreads, which is a much different conversation lmao. I mean obviously she was paying homage to 90's/00's European rave girl looks, but the principle is that those were still dreads. Eh, it's a dead topic and I'd rather it be hidden away forever, along with her burqas and niqabs LOL

3 points in and ready for more

thatsmoneyhoney
20 minutes ago, xoxojohnwayne said:

Maybe Bloodpop brought out her inner anime :poot: it’s no secret he loves anime

free my mind

Archived