💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Christina Aguilera - Accelerate (feat. Ty Dolla $ign & 2 Chainz)

JustHMLover

Featured Posts

sipthistea

Well, after finally having listened to the whole thing, I can say it's not a bad song. The lyrics are kinda simple and empty, but the instrumental and Xtina's voice are great. The feat is ok. But in general is a cool song. 

I understand the hate in here. You guys can't stand hip hop at all :laughga: That's the same reaction you have towards Jewels 'N' Drugs. 

However, I hated the video. It's boring and gross. It reminds me of Miley Cyrus' psycho era. It goes nowhere. 

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Epione

What is she thinking. Stop following trends and create something original to showcase your talent. Did she learn nothing from Million Reasons?

HausOfMark

Ugh. Its so awful. I was so excited for her comeback and this is the worst song.

I hope the other 14 songs are better because this is def. not good at all and it makes me sad to say that. 

-Mark

Werk
8 hours ago, TheAlienatedNYC said:

By the way hope it peaks at #20 at Billboard cause I dont want the xtina fans throwing in the face of the b-army that it had a better peak than Make Me

I actually would kinda prefer if it peaked at #17 instead so none of the fans can go at it each other :poot: 

Riley

I just wanna know why she took 6 years to release a new album and chose THIS as the lead single? It's not the worst song ever but it's not comeback quality either :/ 

IllusionLover

I thought Miley's spirit was still in Kety's body... 

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

FATCAT

It's like a combination of Miley Cyrus and Kesha, and I can't say it's pleasing to the ears. I'm sure her fans are crushed.

Purr more, hiss less.

MonsterPaws

*sigh*

It's not terrible when taking into mind current mainstream music. It's not terrible for someone who's historically a pop artist.

But just...*sigh*.

All that hype for this? Don't get me wrong I'll listen to this (esepcially if she releases a solo version :)) and I like how it's in line with mainstream music but still a bit different. It has a soul-ly vibe in a way.

Overall not bad for what it is, but not in the context of all that hype and for someone like Christina Aguilera. I'm kinda sad now.

HausOfMark
29 minutes ago, Werk said:

Guys I heard that this is a buzz single actually?! :air: 

lord i hope so. 

-Mark

FameHookah
1 hour ago, Epione said:

The song is bad and she copied Brooke Candy's face. :emma:

i blame u :trollga:

her lips are so weird now and why is she copying miley and fergie with the glitter and milk eww this is so tragic.

WTF is MDNA

ShockPop

I never knew I hadn't seen a 3 minute video of xtina with her tongue flopping about. Now I have and I wish I hadn't.

What is this garbage? Complete trash. There is no musicality, there is no point or theme to the song. Stop trying to make trendyxtine happen. It's not going to happen.

I'd say this was uninspired but it clearly was inspired by something. Like reading tea leaves from the bottom of a sewer.

Korok

Amazing! We love an older, female artist who isn't scared to experiment with the current mainstream framework. If you hate this song it's because you generally hate the currently mainstream climate. If you hate this look on her it's because you think women should cover up and mature as they age. For 37, she looks like a total bombshell. Happy to see someone of a previous generation adapt with the trends! It shows that they're malleable and undefeated by time. Everyone said the exact same thing when Madonna released songs like "Hung Up" and "4 Minutes" in her late 40s. That's pop music folks! If you want something more conservative then listen to Joanne. 

thatfoxyfeeling

It starts off alright, but really no need to feature rappers. The video is a mess, the close ups on her lips. :what:

Archived