💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG6 Updates: DJWS still involved, new track MAY

monsterdino

Featured Posts

IllusionLover
5 hours ago, LittleMonster20 said:

What a relief that DJWS is still involved.

You may not like his attitude but he produces amazing songs.We are guaranteed for bops.

Maybe there's the same case we had with R1 in the last 3 albums, he's involved in some songs, but not the whole project.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Azelf550
3 hours ago, nicolasrumet said:

Why do such fake rumors continue gaining attention?

Let her take her time with the new record. I won't be pleased if she drops it on May. I want her to take her time, to re-record songs that aren't good enough. Back in the day, even Alejandro and Bad Romance had to be re-recorded for a better version.

I'd like for her to release the lead maybe in August-October, and the album maybe in December or so, if not 2019.

giphy.gif

Free My Mind
1 hour ago, WokePop said:

OMG Imagine if the lead sounds sorta like Manicure but more pop. omg it would be #1 fo sure. that's the sound I need right now.

OMG just thinking about it WIG has left the building.

isn't that A-Yo

Runway
6 hours ago, mikesoaa said:

"Be warned, Gaga always shocks with the lead, if it’s the one we think, it will blow your mind but it may take a few listens to get into." oh well, the GP wont take a few listens just to get into it

People thought Applause was a sure flop and then people liked it, just sayin

Linus Gaga
6 hours ago, River said:

It's a wig ok? :neyde:

That's her real hair tho:trollga:

Hit me a message and say hi !

gagzus
4 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

No? :air:

it will if she takes time off after this album, i feel like it's the perfect time after LG6 to take a good 10 years off and if she wants to work maybe do some features or do some movie/tv projects since she now has an entirely open lane. She could even do some producing for newer artists too and songwriting

I don't buy what this insider says. Everything he/she claims were way too to specific but all are just "predictions" with no exact information was given.

It seems to me that he/she is just guessing and guessing hoping it'll align with the real happenings in the future.

ltlmnstr
7 hours ago, Beytwice said:

So she is rumored to drop something on May 7th, during the MET Gala.

Let's wait n see

The theme is Hevenly Bodies...so sexy angels and devils...ILLUMINATI DARK SATANGA CONFIRMED!!!

JoCalderone1994

we know gaga is a genius but we all want a commercial gp success, so the lead single has to be radio friendly going with the current music wave, dance or urban sound!

Inferno

I can guess this is b/s by how much ARTPOP is mentioned and seems to be a "theme" behind these rumors from this "insider". I feel like most of Gagas current rabid-enough-to-create-a-new-fake-theory fanbase seem to be ARTPOP stans and I don't find it to be too coincidental that this alleged information all seems to be drenched in ARTPOP wettt dreams..

StarstruckIllusion
8 hours ago, PoshLife said:

I don't know, man. The Fame vibes, darker like TFM, a return to EDM, fashion back at the forefront, and it all starts next week (Met Gala)... it all sounds a little too good to be true. It reads more like a little monster wishlist than a real rumor.

My preference would be that, if nothing happens in May, we officially ban twitter rumor threads from GGD.

@Admin please can we shake on this. 

Inferno
9 hours ago, LittleMonster20 said:

What a relief that DJWS is still involved.

You may not like his attitude but he produces amazing songs.We are guaranteed for bops.

I mean lowkey he doesn't imo. Its not that I dislike him as a person or some songs hes collaborated on but ultimately I think he holds her back from being as expensive and interesting sounding as she could be. Theres something just kind of cheap about his production and im not sure why or what it is but its always there. Its so evident on ARTPOP and Born This Way sans maybe Do What U Want which production wise was the only thing hes made that sounded like pure perfection imo. Well actually I guess The Cure as well but it wasnt him solo. Gaga lacks the kind of high end production quality that Beyonce/Tay-Swift/and even Charli XCX has and I want her to change that with LG6 and I feel like a lot of that is to blame for DJWS. But I mean wtf do I know I guess.

Smother Em Eh

Hmmmm idk what to think 

LG6= Dark Disco? :oprah:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Mus

I’m an outsider and I can safely say that LG6 will have Gaga’s voice and there will be music in it :firega:

Just my 2 cents on this :ladyhaha:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Inferno

Also hella not down that this rumor says its not heavily dark.

I want her to go dark electronic af and it seems that she tries to stray further and further from that with every era musically lol

GIVE ME EERIE POUNDING INDUSTRIAL POP GAGA DAMN IT

Archived