💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

LG6 success predicitons

Frivolero

Featured Posts

Ryusei
15 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

But how can your fourth (last) single be more successful than your second or third single? :oprah:

Side to Side from Dangerous Woman peaked higher than any of her previous DW singles for example

Musery

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IAmNotHere1997
21 minutes ago, Yemeni Feed said:

Talking about people who daydream too much. :ladyhaha: We should be really fu*kin happy if it reaches "No tears left to cry" level.

Tea. NTLTC is coming for Top 3 while our last Top 3 single was TEOG.

Monsterish

About US Charts, hopefully, the lead single or 2nd single will peak in Top 10 and the album will sell 150k-200k SPS copies in the first week (250k WW) :selena:

DitaDolla

I want it as big as BTW but let's be real:wtfga:

She is winning again…. somehow she always stays here. I can’t stand it.

homomo

The first single has to be killer, and digestible for as many people as possible if you want sales + chart success. Let’s assume she goes this route. She could easily get number ones, or at least top three’s around the globe if she has radio + streaming deals in place during the first week. I’m talking BTW level deals. 

After that, the success and sound of the song will most likely take control from there.

DitaDolla
14 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Tea. NTLTC is coming for Top 3 while our last Top 3 single was TEOG.

Applause?:cryga:

MonsterOfSpain
Just now, NathanRajz said:

Applause?:cryga:

Peaked at #4 but stayed in the top 10 for 14 weeks. Her last big hit WW :cryga: 

DitaDolla
Just now, MonsterOfSpain said:

Peaked at #4 but stayed in the top 10 for 14 weeks. Her last big hit WW :cryga: 

:cryga:

Frivolero
1 hour ago, NathanRajz said:

million reasons my dear you forgot #4 best song ever

Thonin Dyn

Bloodpop can make very radio friendly / commercial music but if Boys Noize is on lg6 too idk, his music seems very noisy :derpga: maybe the gp will sleep on lg6 because it’s Too ahead of his time as always 

Serve it, Ancient City style!

DitaDolla
15 minutes ago, Frivolero said:

million reasons my dear you forgot #4 best song ever

This is such a mess:cryga:

IAmNotHere1997
14 minutes ago, Thonin Dyn said:

Bloodpop can make very radio friendly / commercial music but if Boys Noize is on lg6 too idk, his music seems very noisy :derpga: maybe the gp will sleep on lg6 because it’s Too ahead of his time as always 

Lady Gaga is Lady Gaga for a reason. She's not playing it safe. She never was. To quote her: "Just Dance was like nothing on the radio. Bad Romance was like nothing on the radio. Born This Way was like nothing on the radio. Perfect Illusion was like nothing on the radio. Wait, what's the other one? Oh, Applause was like nothing on the radio".

Mirrion Rizzons

I think

1st single - Peak: 8

album first week: 250K

2nd single: 10

3rd single: 18

depends how she promotes it and if it's radio friendly so idk

Thonin Dyn
12 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Lady Gaga is Lady Gaga for a reason. She's not playing it safe. She never was. To quote her: "Just Dance was like nothing on the radio. Bad Romance was like nothing on the radio. Born This Way was like nothing on the radio. Perfect Illusion was like nothing on the radio. Wait, what's the other one? Oh, Applause was like nothing on the radio".

You are right but Just dance and bad romance Did well because it was new, born this way did well because it got heavy heavy promo. And the rest did not as well as her previous music

Serve it, Ancient City style!

Archived