Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

What Is Your Favorite Gaga Tour Setlist?

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4

I just came up with this question in my head, but here are my thoughts.

The Fame Ball- The selections are great. However, when Boys Boys Boys, Money Honey, Beautiful Dirty Rich, Brown Eyes, The Fame, and Eh Eh suddenly gets removed from the setlist, then suddenly reappears, it doesn't really give everyone a chance to listen to all the songs she has performed on tour. She performs her 4 big hits  (Just Dance, Poker Face, LoveGame, Paparazzi) on every single date, but couldn't add I Like It Rough, Paper Gangsta or Summerboy? (6.5/10)

The Monster Ball 1.0- Dance In The Dark as the intro song :firega:......However, not including Telephone to the setlist ruins it for me, since it is my favorite song on TFM (BTW, it was my favorite TFM song even before released as a single, so don't say I only like her popular songs) Also, still no sign of I Like It Rough or Summerboy. :cryga: However, Paper Gangsta is finally included! :firega:(But, didn't really like the auto tone, but it was for a great reason.) Fashion was a great addition aswell! (7.5/10)

The Monster Ball 2.0- Paper Gangsta is removed. (Why?):saladga: Also, Eh Eh, but didn't mind too much about it. Telephone is finally added!:firega:. The addition of Glitter & Grease was great, but Vanity was so much better because of the choreo. I wasn't really a fan of Yoü and I in the beginning, so I wasn't too excited when she performed it, but now I should've appreciated it more. Born This Way was added later and I think it was a great choice. Judas aswell, but Americano surprised me, still love it though. (8/10)

The Born This Way Ball- I think this is her best setlist she's done! She included all her past singles and added almost all the Born This Way songs. (The Queen was added in November 11) All the placements were well done (exception of Just Dance because the fashion theme didn't really match Just Dance and the dress blocked her from dancing too much, and I feel they forgot to add Paparazzi to the setlist and randomly chose it to be infront of Scheiße). Also, not performing Hair in some of the tour dates......Also, making Bad Romance and Judas side by side was really tough, since they are her 2 hardest choreos, but she kinda made it work, but she could've done more with the Judas choreo. Anyways, great setlist, Princess Die is amazing and she should've continued performing it. (9/10)

Artrave: The ARTPOP Ball Tour- This setlist was okay. But, the removal of Fashion!...:cryga: Also, the Act where she only performed her 3 biggest hits (Just Dance, Poker Face, Telephone) was kinda..ehhh. They were great, but try separating them. LoveGame got kicked off, so now Just Dance, Poker Face and Paparazzi are her only songs she performed on every tour. The Donatella placement was weird to me. But, she made up for it, by adding The Edge of Glory, Judas, Yoü and I to the setlist later on. But, the disappreance of Mary Jane Holland and Dope...again......, but at least she brought them back. But, Gypsy as the last choice was a great idea! This was an okay setlist. (7/10)

Joanne World Tour- The was a unique setlist tbh. Obviously, Diamond Heart was a fantastic choice for the intro. Love how she added Poker Face early on, but it was kinda weird shortening Perfect Illusion, the main single of the album, to like 2 minutes. The reappearance of Scheiße...:queenga:...LoveGame comes back! But again, don't like when she puts 3 big singles side by side (Just Dance, LoveGame, and Telephone)...I love when she spreads them out. Applause comes back, (the only ARTPOP song) :koons:, a great choice leading into the acoustic part of the show. Come to Mama and The Edge of Glory were great choices! I love Born This Way, but disliked the skirt she wore...Bloody Mary comes back! Dancin In Circles debuts, and one of my personal faves on the tour, and Paparazzi comes back! This is the best ACT tbh and the story with Paparazzi and Angel Down fits very well! Joanne and Angel Down were perfect. Bad Romance and The Cure are great and Million Reasons was a great choice for the closing. However, Just Another Day could've been performed with Come To Mama, and Sinner's Prayer before Joanne. Idk about Hey Girl... Also, Grigio Girls before Million Reasons or after The Edge of Glory, and it could be played in the acousic version! However, Judas, Yoü an I and Marry The Night......(8.5/10)

VOLANTIS

BTWB Tour is just 100/100. 

Also I love that Just Dance was performed differently. It was a sweet and vulnerable moment in a very strong and fierce show. I just wish it had a different arrangement and yes the ending remix was a cute touch too.

Paparazzi did serve a purpose. Just like in the Monster Ball the song was used to slay the beast. And this time it was Mother Goat. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

LUO YI

I agree with you :firega: 

but Joanne World Tour is my favourite :lolly: I think it’s perfect exactly the way it is! No need to add her other singles. 

The night sky tells all

DavidJP

I feel like the JWT could have had JAD, SP, and HG. I would have Alternate songs to replace DIC, BM, and paparazzi in the stadium shows(even though she could have performed them either way... Anyway, if the JWT set included the three joanne songs she didnt sing and added Venus, You and I, and Til it happens to you then it would be PERFECT 

Raccoon

Joanne World Tour all the way :pray:

Can't wait for the DVD Ms. Gaga :chica:

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

BlingNotTheMusic

The Coachella setlist was :queenga:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

DirrtyPony

Born This Way Ball, hands down.

Government Hooker. Black Jesus+Amen Fashion. Heavy Metal Lover. Sheisse.

What else do you need in a tour?

Strung out for another taste

Archived