Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
rumor

Modular systems are LG6 theme

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

NIGHTCRAWLER

https://twitter.com/RDTLadyGaga/status/990445323456864256/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fgagadaily.com%2Findex.php%3Fapp%3Dcore%26module%3Dsystem%26controller%3Dembed%26url%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Frdtladygaga%2Fstatus%2F990445323456864256%3Fs%3D21

And I'm pretty sure there are other pics showing modular systems :gum: it's giving tech and hard electro vibes. tropical summer LG6 cancelled 

EDIT: if modular systems are really Gaga related, then it means that the video the Boys Noize posted is a LG6 snippet

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

What do modular systems actually do? :confused: I know like nothing about producing or mixing or basically anything to do with music except listening to it :flop:

NIGHTCRAWLER
3 minutes ago, Haroon said:

What do modular systems actually do? :confused: I know like nothing about producing or mixing or basically anything to do with music except listening to it :flop:

it is machines people you use to arrange a song basically. you can work very precisely on each sound treating for example the highs and the lows 

RAMROD

Daft PunkGa is coming! :udidnt:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

NIGHTCRAWLER
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Daft PunkGa is coming! :udidnt:

I'm lowkey scared when they call their collaboration "beautiful weirdness" 

giphy.gif

monketsharona

Maybe on some songs, the whole album ? I doubt

I feel like LG6 will be a mix of synth dance tracks with some experimental EDM songs (mixed with some other influences)

16 minutes ago, Haroon said:

It’s still a synthesiser but it sounds more analogue. Each module modulates the electric current to change the wave form of it. So with different combinations of modules and settings, each sounds are unique. 

Listen to Kanye’s Yeezus album. I think that’s one of the best modern analogue synth/modular system produced album. I think producer Mike Dean worked on a Moog modular system on that album.

However, we really cant predict the outcome since the sound they make with these machines can be really different. 

GagaMegaFan
18 minutes ago, Haroon said:

it basicaly creates custom sounds it could be a drum or a bass

ew

Chickens in Malibu

I really wasn't impressed with the instrumentals from Joanne. So hopefully next album will be better.

Many songs are mainly a hit thanks to the instrumental (Dark Horse, Havana, Black Widow).. 

Giorno Giovanna

i feel like this is going Art-Rave route again :tony:

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Dominic

Are we getting ARTPOP the way we were originally meant to get it? Omg :excited2:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Archived