opinion

Gaga‘s German dubbing actress voice

NintendoMONSTER

Featured Posts

derpmonster
3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

200w.gif

xu5W3Fj.gif

Googs is literally me. Mostly like m̶e̶n̶ bottoms older than me but a little bit of women too :toofunny:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bpmMonkey
1 hour ago, ComeToDaddy said:

Gibt es die Möglichkeit, Filme im O-Ton zu sehen, in der Regel bereits ab dem Start oder müsste man später schauen, ob das irgendwo angeboten wird?

Ich möchte ASIB unbedingt zuhause in Berlin im O-Ton schauen. :toofunny:

(I hope you’re speaking German :sweat:)

Ich schau, sofern ich ins Kino gehe, alle Filme im Sonycenter am Potsdamer, dort laufen alle ab Filmstart in Englisch und ohne Untertitel :lolly:

Giorno Giovanna
4 hours ago, ComeToDaddy said:

Gibt es die Möglichkeit, Filme im O-Ton zu sehen, in der Regel bereits ab dem Start oder müsste man später schauen, ob das irgendwo angeboten wird?

Ich möchte ASIB unbedingt zuhause in Berlin im O-Ton schauen. :toofunny:

(I hope you’re speaking German :sweat:)

google is ya friend, just google for "A Star Is Born OmU Berlin " or something along those lines 

i know DF usually stands for Deutsche Fassung, not sure what OmU exactly stands for

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Panchecco
7 hours ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

That's weird. In Italy is waaaaaay better, like she has a very sexy voice. 

I remember I hated it at the time but compared to this one yeah the Italian version was better

for anyone who might be curious here's two scenes from Hotel in Italian

https://streamable.com/puh9w Gaga & Matt Bomer

https://streamable.com/erww9 Gaga & Finn Wittrock

Oriane
7 hours ago, ryanripley said:

does anybody here use subtitles even in their native language? i always have english subtitles on everything i watch even though i am english lmao

I use subtitles so much that when I watch a movie in my native language, it feels weird not to put the subtitles, especially when the actors start whispering or don't enunciate very clearly.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

NintendoMONSTER
12 hours ago, derpmonster said:

Dubbing shouldn't be a thing. Subtitles are there if you don't speak English. Great way to learn English too. :golfclap:

That‘s not my problem :selena: I watched AHS in English and never in German. But for ASIB i have no other choice... I live in a small city and I don’t expect my cinema to play the movie with the original sound.. (not even sure if the show the movie at all...) And I don’t want myself and others to hear such a terrible voice for Gaga :laughga:

NintendoMONSTER
11 hours ago, SwissMonster said:

Just watch it in English. Every movie theater in Germany has English sessions (even with german subtitles if you don’t speak English that well).

Since I turned 16 I watch everything only in English. I realised it’s much better then german (apart from the really complicated movies) + You learn english so fast. You begin with subtitles and at oben point you realise you don’t need them at all :staymad: I bet you learn better english with Movies, Netflix or even English Youtuber then in School.

(BUT I have to say that German dubs are one of the best)

Oh no :ladyhaha: You probably live in a big city, but where I live the cinemas don’t do English sessions :saladga:

And I have no problem with English. I watch everything in English. But I don‘t have a chance to watch ASIB in my city in English. And I don’t want to listen to this terrible dubbing voice :saladga: 

SwissMonster
2 hours ago, NintendoMONSTER said:

Oh no :ladyhaha: You probably live in a big city, but where I live the cinemas don’t do English sessions :saladga:

And I have no problem with English. I watch everything in English. But I don‘t have a chance to watch ASIB in my city in English. And I don’t want to listen to this terrible dubbing voice :saladga: 

Yeah I live in cologne, so pretty big :ladyhaha:

You could go to the next big city maybe. Where do you live? If the theater is that small you sure they show ASIB? :saladga:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

NintendoMONSTER
On 29.4.2018 at 2:10 AM, SwissMonster said:

Yeah I live in cologne, so pretty big :ladyhaha:

You could go to the next big city maybe. Where do you live? If the theater is that small you sure they show ASIB? :saladga:

Oh, that is big :cryga:

I live in Dingolfing :laughga: 1h to Munich :icega:

I plan to watch the movie several times with some of my friends (yes, i force them ro go :firega:)

You‘re right... I‘m a bit worried about that... But I think they will play the movie :)

SwissMonster
4 minutes ago, NintendoMONSTER said:

I plan to watch the movie several times with some of my friends (yes, i force them ro go :firega:)

You‘re right... I‘m a bit worried about that... But I think they will play the movie :)

If it’s only one hour from Munich go there!  And force them to drive too :ladyhaha:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Muche86
1 hour ago, NintendoMONSTER said:

Dingolfing...thats cool

I live in Pfarrkirchen. :D

Muche86

I wrote in the middle of February with Jacqueline (the german voice of gaga). she wrote that she had not been requested for ASIB yet. I think the voice fits and there are worse ones.

Schizophonic

my friend anja did her voice on machete and sin city. about asib "maybe" ;-)

by the way she had a 3rd voice on the simpsons.

CakeLikeLG

dubbing people in german suck tbh. Thanks god they always use subtitles in Poland. I want to hear a legend speak when I buy ticket to see her on a big screen :queenga:

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

Archived