Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Fake: Azealia Banks says Gaga Wants to Release Red Flame and Ratchet

DiamondAngel

Featured Posts

lairofhk

F*ck whoever did that. Like, you really don't have anything better to do with your life? Smh.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Catnikko

Depressing

I'm guessing their aim was to try and get her to email them the full songs if she had them? :toofunny: 

Dancing in the shadow of the meow

LMAlejandro

I'm guessing the impersonator was Farhan trying to get Ratchet lol

www.youtube.com/@LittleMonsterAlejandro

MarcusBones

I cant keep up with this heaux - one minute she hates her the next she all up her ass

KURUSHITOVSKA
6 hours ago, LGMonster95 said:

Oh God, this girl is really an attention seeker, last week she was dragging Gaga for collaborating with R Kelly and now suddenly she's excited for an old as f*ck collab that anyway it would have been trash. I'm not believing her not even 1%, she should move the f*ck on already and stop getting attention after this 

Ayy lmao youre over reacting really muchhhhh 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

freebit

I kind of feel bad for her because she sounded excited. I feel like Azealia has love/hate feelings toward Gaga. 

latina twilight

I mean, even if it was real, I'm sure she's not supposed to tweet about it lol it would've been cancelledt anyway, again.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Inferno
3 minutes ago, freebit said:

I kind of feel bad for her because she sounded excited. I feel like Azealia has love/hate feelings toward Gaga. 

She works with these people, like Gaga, and crawls up their asses. Then when the work they did together is cancelled or postponed or whatever she flips a switch and goes off on them and finds any excuse to drag them. As much as she drags Gaga and her whiteness, if her management were to hit Azealia up Azealia would be down and would calm down with her hate and be more positive about Gaga and thats the truth. Just like she did with Nicki. Azealia isnt truly as woke as some people make her out to be, shes just mentally ill.

freebit
18 minutes ago, Inferno said:

She works with these people, like Gaga, and crawls up their asses. Then when the work they did together is cancelled or postponed or whatever she flips a switch and goes off on them and finds any excuse to drag them. As much as she drags Gaga and her whiteness, if her management were to hit Azealia up Azealia would be down and would calm down with her hate and be more positive about Gaga and thats the truth. Just like she did with Nicki. Azealia isnt truly as woke as some people make her out to be, shes just mentally ill.

I can see that being true. I remember Azealia stanning her and Joanne out of nowhere around this time last year, but I feel like it might have been rooted in jealousy of Swish Swish being released. I remember she kept mentioning her & Gaga collaborating would be next level. Though, I feel like Azealia just wants to be liked, and gets offended very easily when she feels she's been spurned. But of course, in her eyes, she is never in the wrong. I feel like she thinks people should bend over backwards to work with her even though she sounds like she's hard to work with.

Archived