UWontUseMyMind
1 minute ago, fabskt said:

Do we know what ratchet sounds like?

We have the instrumental and a 9 sec snippet of Gaga singing It

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

@DiamondAngel moved this to Gaga Thoughts until Azealia finds out whether it's real or not :gum: if it is it'll be moved back, if not then it'll just stay put really :emma:

Cloudbusting
1 minute ago, UWontUseMyMind said:

We have the instrumental and a 9 sec snippet of Gaga singing It

I kinda wanna hear it but i dont want to get excited for it to not come out hahaha

CrocodileJED

There's absolutely no way this is happening lmao she's receiving those emails from the same account Gaga received her Madonna one.

VOLANTIS
Just now, Haroon said:

@DiamondAngel moved this to Gaga Thoughts until Azealia finds out whether it's real or not :gum: if it is it'll be moved back, if not then it'll just stay put really :emma:

She really has an entire fanbase on the edge of their seats right now :toofunny: Uhh ha occasionally problematic mind. :diane: 

@Azealia Banks Confirm it already sis. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

LGMonster95
3 minutes ago, Dayman said:

To be fair - it wasn't a full out drag given the facts. Gaga herself regrets working with R Kelly and even during the ARTPOP era started to try and dsitance herself...

It's not just last week but she's literaly doing this for years and calling her a liar, hypocrite, a rape supporter etc just because of a mistake that anyway she lately did a campain to support survivors. This girl has gone from loving her to hating her 23432432 times just because Gaga said that she was bad back in the days

VOLANTIS
Just now, CrocodileJED said:

Well it's nice to know all the sales from Anna Wintour are going to be used to pay for all these broken hips :toofunny:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

PanPikus

And that's on that. :ladyhaha:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Archived