Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

BTWB Turns 6

Joshie S

Featured Posts

Joshie S

Hiya, so today April 27, 2012, Gaga premiered the highly anticipated Born This Way Ball in Seoul. I think it's safe to say we all re-fell in-love that night.

So, as I'm getting extremely high and watching the entire show in Seoul to mark this 6 year occasion (and with high hopes someday we'll get an official video of the seriously flawless concert), I had noticed this before but had never thought too much into it, but I noticed it again.

Now, call this a reach... but.. while Gaga is performing Fashion Of His Love, she's in her bedroom/bathroom section of the (best stage design in history) castle, has anyone ever noticed the seemingly object that is placed on the toilet in the bathroom? Here's a screenshot (sorry about the quality, lets be honest, we will never get the HD version :')) 

download.png

Zoom in a little on the bathroom... sittin' on the toilet..... I also noticed this following in the later, towards the end kind of shows... 

Screenshot_at_Apr_27_23_55_10.png

WHAT DOES THAT LOOK LIKE TO YOU? IS THIS A REACH??

f802794ff803a47d8fd8359601a51355.1000x10

Gaga has said in interviews that the day she put the BTW album out, she turned to our absolute fave DJWS and said "I know what I wanna make next"... this bitch had high hopes for ARTPOP all the way since 2010.. that's why it's such a shame what happened to her during those hard few years, but she's a very smart woman and she's got it figured out. That's why Little Monsters need to stress less about her, cause honestly.. she knows what she's doin'..

ANYWAY.. lemme know if this is a reach, or if this has already been discovered before, but honestly the fact they put a wig on the mannequin that is strikingly similar to what she wears for ARTPOP... c'mon.... can't be no coincidence... what other easter eggs did she leave us???

giphy.gif

OH, also, as a fun throwback for the 6 year Born This Way Ball-aversary, post your fave pics/gifs/moments/memories/stories from your experience <3 

Monsters 4 Life!!! 
(p.s, really high) xo

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

joemayzzin

this would of been one of my first full Gaga concert cause i bought tickets the sec my location was released, obviously i was upset she canceled but her health was way more important then me seeing her live just wish i could of experienced this masterpiece of a show she put together!! 

BTWB is such a iconic memorable tour. The stage, outfits, storyline, choreo, and BrunetteGa :wub:

tumblr_m4j9y1qIxD1qbodyvo1_500.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifYllC.gif

LaLuna

Yeah, this one is bittersweet for me. I had to leave mid-show because I had to catch the last bus home (I made the stupid decision of not taking the next day off so I didn't book a hotel room), but at the same time, this was the last show before the tour got cancelled, and I'm kind of happy I didn't stay long enough to witness Gaga struggling with the pain after she injured her hip.  

River

The tour I will never see in my life.. :noparty:

Not canceled, she didn't even plan to come :noparty:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Sepsami

The one touring experience I completely miss out on :giveup:

I didn't get to see it live cause of cousin's wedding being on the same day :awkney: 

AND there's no DVD :madge: 

Gagaplayer315

To this day I still haven't watched it in any form  :cryga::toofunny:

Archived