Lady Gagain Vegas
๐ŸŽค Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets ๐ŸŽค
opinion

What I really love about Gagas music.

Featured Posts

Eros92

I was just thinking today that all of her discography is distinctly Gaga. Like i'd have a hard to picturing anyone covering her songs and doing them justice.ย 
ย 

In my opinion I feel like her music uncoverable and thats a very good thing. She doesn't make music that just any ol person can pick up and sing. Songs like Bloody Mary and Swine are just songs other artists wouldn't make or even try to make and it's so Gaga. She defiantly has her own brand of music. And maybe other then Million Reasons and Edge of Glory I don't see others actively trying to cover her songs.ย 

• Like 7
  • Love 3

Smother Em Eh

I agree 100% her songs are all very unique songsย only exclusive to her in which only Gaga could ever pull off. Like who else could pull of I Like It Rough, Paper Gangster,ย Bad Romance, Black Jesus+ Amen Fashion, Heavy Metal Lover, Scheibe, Bloody Mary, Swine and Aura? No one! And I hope LG6 continues to establish all of this.ย ย 

Edited by JosephH
Stream Gagaโ€™s discography on Spotify! Come on LMโ€™s

River

Except for Eh Eh:laughga:

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)
  • Sad 1

KING

tenor.gif?itemid=4483366

I canโ€™t see nobody covering or making another ScheiรŸe, Swine, Bloody Mary, Teeth, MJH, etc.

Edited by KING
๐„๐๐ˆ๐†๐Œ๐€ / ๐‹๐€๐’ ๐•๐„๐†๐€๐’ / ๐‰๐€๐๐”๐€๐‘๐˜ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
  • Like 3

reversewarhol

Couldnโ€™t have said it better myself ย :golfclap:ย Her discography is so unique like no other artist can replicate what sheโ€™s done for pop cultureย 

Edited by reversewarhol
  • Like 2

kabirartfling

Even songs like John Wayne and Dic are very gaga!

In the land of gods and monsters, i was an Angel
  • Like 2