Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Million Reasons surpassed Poker Face on Spotify!

corvus albus

Featured Posts

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Emvee

To me, it would be more sad if her biggest hits on Spotify were still singles from 10 years ago, which is still mostly the case, but MR is that one exception now. We should be celebrating that. 

GypsyBabe

Bad Romance is iconic. You don’t need stream numbers to prove that. Also, the song is old...

I’m very happy that a new song in her discography is pulling in streams. While its not my favorite ballad of hers, it is a lovely song that a lot of people liked. 

⚯͛

FentyGa
On 25/04/2018 at 1:42 PM, corvus albus said:

MR is mediocre

No

Hell NO

and still better than BR:queenga:

corvus albus
2 minutes ago, maxblac said:

What are you talking about? BR is still the best Gaga song in any conceivable way. The song the music video ... there's literally nothing wrong and everything is exceptional.

FentyGa
5 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

What are you talking about? BR is still the best Gaga song in any conceivable way. The song the music video ... there's literally nothing wrong and everything is exceptional.

There's nothing wrong with it other than the fact the fact that it's dated and overhyped
As for the video, it's really not that good. The costumes and choreography are amazing, bur far from her best.
Easily one of the only Gaga songs I skip.

corvus albus
2 minutes ago, maxblac said:

There's nothing wrong with it other than the fact the fact that it's dated and overhyped
As for the video, it's really not that good. The costumes and choreography are amazing, bur far from her best.
Easily one of the only Gaga songs I skip.

That's your problem honey :hor:

LePetitGAGABLover
11 hours ago, maxblac said:

:madge:

Archived