đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What will Gaga do to promote her Vegas Residency?

SwissMonster

Featured Posts

SwissMonster
26 minutes ago, SexyBat said:

I think you're underestimated Gaga about her "touring power" especially in the US now thanks to the Super Bowl and all the stuffs since C2C.

But maybe I'm wrong 

No I don’t underestimate her. I just don’t think that she is that relevant. And you actually helped me to come to my point. You are speaking of the US (Y’all have to stop thinking that the US is the center of the world), you forget that there are many  other country’s. And ESPACIALLY Vegas shows need the world wide GP

(I am not sure If I got you correctly btw)

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smother Em Eh

Hopefully something different and creative. 

Come thru Gaga:triggered:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

PoshLife
15 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

No I don’t underestimate her. I just don’t think that she is that relevant. And you actually helped me to come to my point. You are speaking of the US (Y’all have to stop thinking that the US is the center of the world), you forget that there are many  other country’s. And ESPACIALLY Vegas shows need the world wide GP

(I am not sure If I got you correctly btw)

Ehhhhh not sure I agree with this. Vegas is a major tourist destination, and when people from all over the world plan their trips there they just need to be made aware that Gaga has a show that's worth seeing. Visitors have a tendency to plan, like, a week-long trip to Vegas when there really isn't a week's worth of activities to do there. So people are going to eat up tickets to a major act like Gaga, even if (as you seem to think) she hasn't been relevant since 2011. They'll definitely pay to see her doing the hits.

In other words, I think it's more likely that international tourists already coming to Vegas will want to see Gaga, rather than people outside of the US planning a trip to Vegas because they want to see Gaga. That would be a little silly, since nobody is under the impression that she isn't going to have another international tour in, say, five years.

Therefore, yes it would be awesome if she released new music to coincide with the start of the residency, but I don't think she needs to do a gigantic media blitz to remind people of her existence. They'll want to come to her show.

SwissMonster
35 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Ehhhhh not sure I agree with this. Vegas is a major tourist destination, and when people from all over the world plan their trips there they just need to be made aware that Gaga has a show that's worth seeing. Visitors have a tendency to plan, like, a week-long trip to Vegas when there really isn't a week's worth of activities to do there. So people are going to eat up tickets to a major act like Gaga, even if (as you seem to think) she hasn't been relevant since 2011. They'll definitely pay to see her doing the hits.

In other words, I think it's more likely that international tourists already coming to Vegas will want to see Gaga, rather than people outside of the US planning a trip to Vegas because they want to see Gaga. That would be a little silly, since nobody is under the impression that she isn't going to have another international tour in, say, five years.

Therefore, yes it would be awesome if she released new music to coincide with the start of the residency, but I don't think she needs to do a gigantic media blitz to remind people of her existence. They'll want to come to her show.

Well. I got your point and I agree with you. But is she relevant enough for that, is my question. I guess we will see, but a new album would still help a lot.

Honestly I don’t care if she is relevant for the GP or not. As long as she is happy idc. But it’s just that I can’t imagine her doing a residency without nothing new. I mean, it’s Gaga, she loves to do things on point and suprise everyone...so

ryanripley
1 minute ago, SwissMonster said:

Well. I got your point and I agree with you. But is she relevant enough for that, is my question. I guess we will see, but a new album would still help a lot.

Honestly I don’t care if she is relevant for the GP or not. As long as she is happy idc. But it’s just that I can’t imagine her doing a residency without nothing new. I mean, it’s Gaga, she loves to do things on point and suprise everyone...so

well the JWT sold out in the US so i don't see how it'll be a problem :confused: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

SwissMonster
3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

well the JWT sold out in the US so i don't see how it'll be a problem :confused: 

Annnnddd her we go again. Why is everyone thinking the US represent the world? It gets on my nerves with the time(don’t take it personally please)

And to comment your awnser. Yes it did. But you saw the promotion for It. Superbowl, Coachella, Posters and TV adds all over the world, a Album, Radio and TV interviews + I don’t think you can compare a tour and a Vegas residency, this is a HUGE difference 

ryanripley
Just now, SwissMonster said:

Annnnddd her we go again. Why is everyone thinking the US represent the world? It gets on my nerves with the time(don’t take it personally please)

And to comment your awnser. Yes it did. But you saw the promotion for Joanne. Superbowl, Coachella, Posters and TV adds all over the world, a Album, Radio and TV interviews + I don’t think you can compare a tour and a Vegas residency, this is a HUGE difference 

cus Vegas... is in the US... :poot: 

SwissMonster
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

cus Vegas... is in the US... :poot: 

And 90% of the Vegas tourist/the people seeing her show will be non-US people. So no, quoting the US makes no sence.

ryanripley
1 minute ago, SwissMonster said:

And 90% of the Vegas tourist/the people seeing her show will be non-US people. So no, quoting the US makes no sence.

i imagine it'll be a lot less than 90% since it's a lot cheaper for Americans already lol

the point was she's relevant in the US since her previous tour sold out there and the Joanne promo was very US based, she'd need to promote overseas more if she wants to sell international tickets because Vegas is not cheap

Dunk96

I think Gaga should pay homage to Elvis and Britney like this:

231841494793256.jpg?itok=q2APvlIq

I mean obviously not blatantly rip this off completely,but like pull some inspiration from this shoot and add a Gaga twist to it. Elvis was a huge Vegas icon and Britney in this shoot is absolutely gorgeous so combining that with Gaga would be a formula for success,IMO.

HighwayFantasy

Do you guys really think she is going to do that whole vegas thing? I think its going to be a canceled project for some reason. :laughga:

Creyk
33 minutes ago, HighwayFantasy said:

Do you guys really think she is going to do that whole vegas thing? I think its going to be a canceled project for some reason. :laughga:

Shook I was thinking the same thing yesterday but I didn't wanna say anything.

OT: Nothing. Absolutely nothing at all.

SwissMonster
35 minutes ago, HighwayFantasy said:

No I think like you, I just act like it’s happening :laughga:

Archived