Lady Gagain Vegas
🎤 Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets 🎤
politics

Canada Civil Trade War To Be Resolved By Supreme Court

Featured Posts

Economy

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.theglobeandmail.com/amp/canada/british-columbia/article-i-do-not-believe-a-political-compromise-is-achievable-trans/

This article is partially opinionated but also contains recent facts of what will happen

With Alberta and Saskatchewan making further threats to Shut off Oil and Natural Gas to British Columbia, adding to other bans, and British Columbia Threating to sue them back and still refuses to stand down on pipeline blockade...

Trudeau has been unable to resolve the issue, Other Provinces like Quebec are joining in and taking sides and offering support to one side or the other, further adding Political wrangling

The Supreme Court will now review the matter and decide what shall be done taking away the responsibility and power from Trudeau to decide what to do about the National Constitutional Crisis and which side wins.

Because they are the Supreme Authority, once they rule hopefully the matter will be settled once and for all. 14 lower court cases have failed to resolve the problem

Edited by Economy
jesse_batista

Economy
Just now, roy loves gaga said:

Wow.. Canada. :? :sweat:

With all the crazy stuff happening with North Korea, Russia and Syria I guess we're not relevant enough to be on the news so I'm not surprised u haven't heard of this :emma:

But it's been a real mess here. British Columbia has been blocking (illegally) a federally approved pipeline and Alberta is making import bans and now Threating to cut off oil and gas to BC to pressure them (also illegal).

Now the Province of Saskatchewan has joined Alberta's side and Quebec is on BCs side and Trudeau doesn't seem to know what to do about it

Also there's been a problem where Provinces for last couple decades often act beyond their jurisdiction but for political reasons and to not gain disfavor the Federal Government rarely punishes them so now there's a question of Political Authority and should the Federal Government be more tough because without a structure that's followed it's clearly causing disfunction

14 Court cases and the Federal Government haven't resolved the problem and the Provinces are not standing down so now Supreme Court hopefully can handle the matter because there's no authority higher than them

jesse_batista

OBEY

tbh i didn’t hear of this at all. cant wait to see the decision tho.

Economy
6 minutes ago, OBEY said:

tbh i didn’t hear of this at all. cant wait to see the decision tho.

Do u whatch any of the National News? :triggered:

jesse_batista

FATCAT

Well at least they've delayed a shut-down for a little while. 

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓

Economy
9 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Well at least they've delayed a shut-down for a little while. 

Shutdown? Oh u mean the shutting off oil and gas to BC?

They've delayed that threat but on the other hand it's not just Alberta now. Saskatchewan said they would also do it if Alberta does it

jesse_batista
  • Like 1