Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Ariana Grande - No Tears Left To Cry

TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

OBEY
5 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

All of this.

Also sorry if I'm posting a lot. I legit have never felt this kind of impact from a song before (being an artist myself and a huge music lover + a stan of her) my mom was shocked at how much I didn't like it, she said usually I have something good to say about a song but damn.

Tbh for PI i listened and was like wtf then u went to bed and in the morning it wasn’t that bad, then i got used to it. 

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KleinGa
25 minutes ago, Florian said:

It's the other way around for me :selena: 

I enjoy the prechorus a lot, it builds up and then the ""Ain't got no tears left to cry" happens and it's too flat :selena: 

Love the song tho

Well I meant the prechorus 

the whole picking it up part gotta go though:triggered:

He8MyHeart

I love Ariana but it'll take me a few listens to like this one. Not what I was expecting.

RAMROD
Just now, SolidSnake said:

Ehh, Its Ariana Grande of course it isnt very good. Just recycled noise. 

:chica:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I heard it on the radio and I don’t like it just yet.  It’s a nice song, and it did make me teary.  But only because I was thinking about the fans who lost their lives and won’t be able to hear the song 😪

ordinarynam1310
1 hour ago, OBEY said:

Me when I listened to PI teas

Except for PI is actually better than this mess. 

I was so hyped 

RAMROD

Y'all who dislike this song, see you in few days or weeks where you'll finally got into it and admit defeat :poot: And those who'll adamant still by then, you missing out, hennyyyyy! :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Tom Nook

I’m about to listen to it sisterns, wish me luck 

giphy.gif

Edit: the chorus is killer I give her that :flutter: however what’s bugging me is that change in vibe in the beginning like maybe I’m just not used it but for now it seems so off :selena: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Jacob Marley

I want the intro incorporated in some radio edit, but other than that it’s a grower.

Solid song - I’m not losing my mind just yet, but it’s a good song. Also the video is genuinely stunning and I’m happy she’s given up on her old aesthetic. 

Archived