benKo

Theres literally a thread on #1 trending saying the exact same... :triggered:

/Edit: Merged, ignore this :laughga:

rafaelgherardi
2 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

This thread is 18h old

haha sorry, I just checked the news section and didn't see it here

gagzus

After reviewing this they can actually make some good European mainstream music since TechHouse influenced pop has been on EU radio for a while now, especially here in the UK so if he can do that type of sound I’d live 

Luke78619
1 hour ago, Bloody Grammys said:

zedd was not a lead producer neither was madeon

But... he's done the same amount of work on ARTPOP as RedOne did on BTW :oprah:

in fact, statistically, Zedd did a fifth of ARTPOP and RedOne did less than that on BTW but he was listed :oprah:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Noel Sanchez

This would be amazing the magic they could make!!! They are awesome on there on but the sounds they could make with Gaga could be out of this world!!!!

bloody g
34 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

But... he's done the same amount of work on ARTPOP as RedOne did on BTW :oprah:

in fact, statistically, Zedd did a fifth of ARTPOP and RedOne did less than that on BTW but he was listed :oprah:

RedOne was not the lead producer on BTW because BTW didn't have a lead producer

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

BawBaw

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2016/may/19/boys-noize-mayday-review

. ''Since then, Ridha hasn’t crossed over to the mainstream in the way that contemporaries such as Hudson Mohawke, Skrillex and Diplo have. But now he’s playing into the jaws of the EDM market.''

https://www.popmatters.com/boys-noize-mayday-2495430468.html

'' Ridha’s intention with this record seems to be to reach toward commercial popularity without sacrificing his sonic signature, so by making specific callbacks to his lifelong influences, perhaps he feels he can still ground himself in a familiar space, even as he evolves away from it. It’s his way of making a nostalgia record that’s simultaneously entrenched in the sensibilities of modern EDM.''

These are reviws from their latest big project from 2016 and I feel like they take a more mainstream approach , yet staying true to their sound with that being said I am really interested to see how would this Gaga x Boys Noize will sound and maybe they can pull a Bieber x Skrillez ala 2015 and having a monster hit :tony: .

illySpencer
21 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

RedOne was not the lead producer on BTW because BTW didn't have a lead producer

BTW has 3 leads producers, it's plurial. It was supposed to show that GaGa used to work with many artists on her albums, but not with ARTPOP and Joanne.

So LG6 could be like BTW with the production shared by RedOne/DJWS/Boyz Noize (Dream Team). It could be so great.   

Archived