💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How would you group Gaga's singles by successfulness?

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4

These are my opinion, but I think this is right. (no order)

MEGA HITS:

1. Poker Face (best selling single of 2009, #1 in over 30+ countries, 14.5 copies sold, Diamond Single etc)

2. Just Dance (first #1 Gaga hit, #3 in US end charts, 10 million copies sold, 8x Platinum)

3. Bad Romance (900,000,000+ views, 7 weeks at #2 and #1 in most countries, 12 million copies sold, Diamond Single, Grammy, etc)

4. Born This Way (debuted at #1 in the US, 9 million copies sold, the LGBT anthem, 4x Platinum, #1 in 20+ countries)

HITS

1. Telephone (Lowest Peak overall is #10, most iconic collab, #3 in the US, #1 in the UK, 7.5+ million copies sold, Grammy Nominated, 3x Platinum)

2. Paparazzi (VMA performance, #6 in the US, #1 in multiple countries, 5-6 milliom copies sold, 4x Platinum)

3. Alejandro (3rd most Gaga video of all time, #5 in the US, #1 in many countries, 4-5 million copies sold, 2x Platinum)

4. LoveGame (#5 in the US, #1 in Bulgaria, radios 24/7 in 2009, 3.5 million copies sold, 3x Platinum)

5. Applause (debuted in the top 10 in the US, #4 in the US and Top ten in many countries, 4.5 million copies sold, 3x Platinum)

6. The Edge of Glory (debuted at #3 in the US before becoming a single, 6 million copies sold, #1 in multiple countries, 3x Platinum)

7. Judas (debuted in the top 10 in over 25 countries, while peaking inside the top 10 in over 30 countries, almost to 300,000,00 views on YT, #1 in South Korea, 3 million copies sold, 2x Platinum)

MINOR HITS:

1. Yoß & I (Peaking inside the top 10 in 9 countries, Grammy Nominated, 3x Platinum)

2. Do What U Want (Debuted at #13 in the US, #1 in some countries, Platinium)

3. Million Reasons (#4 in the US, Platinum, 1,000,000 sold, huge promotion)

4. The Cure (Debuted at #1 in almost all iTunes charts, Platinium, 1,000,000 copies sold)

NOT SO SUCCESSFUL

1. Marry The Night (#1 in Belgium, Gold, first single not to peak inside the top 10 in the US)

2. G.U.Y (top 10 in 5 countries, #1 in Isreal, #76 in US, no promotion)

3. Till It Happens To You (#95 in US, Grammy Nominated)

4. Perfect Illusion (#1 in a few countries, debuted at #15 in the US, no promotion)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Pretty much your list...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Jewels n Drugs

MR is a top 5 smash hit wyd 

Spoiler

kidding obvi 

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

whore

I’d move “Million Reasons” up and “Perfect Illusion” down.

I wish “The Cure” could be moved up, but it’s realistically in the right place. It’s still continually played on the radio where I live, and that’s good for zero promo, imagine the slayage If she promoted it :diane:

Space Cowboy

Signatures

Bad Romance
Poker Face
Born This Way
Just Dance
Million Reasons

Majors

Paparazzi
Telephone
Applause
LoveGame
The Edge of Glory
Alejandro
Judas

Minors/Moderates

Perfect Illusion
YoĂź and I
Do What U Want
The Cure
Marry The Night
G.U.Y.
Till It Happens To You

Space Cowboy
8 minutes ago, Jewels n Drugs said:

MR is a top 5 smash hit wyd 

Reveal hidden contents

kidding obvi 

Million reasons is a successful song though WYD?

Bradley

Million Reasons is more successful than Judas, no? Therefore it should at least be a hit.

Quartz

Classifications would be:

Monster Hits

Known

Local

Flops

:stalkga:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Princess Stache
20 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

I'd move the Cure and Perfect illusion to not so successful... :cryga::cryga::cryga:

Girl Perfect Illusion yes but The Cure went platinum and was all over the airwaves.

KatieJudasGaga4
22 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

I'd move the Cure and Perfect illusion to not so successful... :cryga::cryga::cryga:

The Cure was #1 in almost all itunes charts its first week and is Platinum with 1 million copies sold! I think I agree with PI now

KatieJudasGaga4
12 minutes ago, E24187 said:

Judas placement is a choice. 

Not really, look at my explanation.

KatieJudasGaga4
41 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Million Reasons is more successful than Judas, no? Therefore it should at least be a hit.

Idk about that, Million Reasons did peak at #4 in the US, and it did sell more in the US than Judas, but compared to the chart placements Judas had, reaching the top 10 in 33+ countries, as we know of, and debuting in the Top 10 in 25 countries and in the US with only one televised performance to support it (before April 30, 2011) and Judas has 100,000,000 more views than Million Reasons, and Judas is 2x Platinum and Million Reasons is just Platinum, its easily to say Judas was more successful than Million Reasons.

Archived