Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Lindsay Lohan coming to LM.com

Carles

Featured Posts

LINDSAY LOHAN IS COMING TO WWW.LITTLEMONSTERS.COM

I WANT TO HAVE A CHAT WITH YOU ABOUT CONDUCT. things get a little outa hand around here with the name calling and shading i don't mind if things are meant with love, but when celebrities and others come here treat them with respect and love, because they are here because they love you. capisce bambini?

omg the first comment :smh:

Yea mommy my chat has i problem and i have a feeling that your mad at us. sorry mommy but if someone comes up here shading it im gonna defend you with my life cuz i love you. and when peopel are being mean i tell them to stop unless they dersve it and i AM doing it out of love cuz im defending you.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crisTEAne

jesus christ in hell :sick:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

LINDSAY! I LOVE HER SO MUCH! <3 guys be nice, Lindsay is a friend! breaks my heart to see someone getting judged because of their past, everyone has problems.

Free Monster

How can you not LOVE Lindsay? :noparty:

:eww:

how can you? o,o

I liked her in mean girls and herby but she's completely trashed herself

what she does to herself is what she thinks of herself, and what others think of her :redface:

LINDSAY! I LOVE HER SO MUCH! <3 guys be nice, Lindsay is a friend! breaks my heart to see someone getting judged because of their past, everyone has problems.

but she doesn't try to fix them.......... lol

:eww:

how can you? o,o

I liked her in mean girls and herby but she's completely trashed herself

what she does to herself is what she thinks of herself, and what others think of her :redface:

but she doesn't try to fix them.......... lol

wrong, she has been doing well lately you can't fix something with a snap of a finger.

Archived