💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Best Nicki song 2017

Andreu

Favourite Nicki 2017 release  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite song Nicki released last year, taking into value her participation in collabs not just the song overall.

• Regret In Your Tears
    • No Frauds - feat. Drake, Lil Wayne
    • Yo Gotti and; NM - Rake It Up
    • Major Lazer, PND, NM - Run Up
    • David Guetta, Lil Wayne, NM - Light My Body Up
    • Jason Derulo, Ty Dolla Sing, NM - Swalla
    • Farruko, Bad Bunny, NM and Travis Scott or 21 Savage - Krippy Kush
    • Fergie, NM - You Already Know
    • Future, Nicki Minaj - You Da Baddest
    • Katy Perry, NM - Swish Swish

Featured Posts

Andreu

Since Nicki is debuting this year with the two singles, let's remember the 21 singles she released last year (18 collabs) and choose the best ones :trollga:

My personal rank

1. Regret In Your Tears - flawless song, one of the best in her discography.

2. No Frauds - I usually don't like diss songs that much, but this one was very good.

3. Swish Swish - her verse is fire and in my opinion is the highlight of the whole witness album (and I like KP)

4. Swalla - She saved the song, and her verse is fire tooç

5. Skrrt on Me - a very good song, although it wasn't released as a single. The best song in Calvin Harris' album IMo.

6. Light My Body Up - not as good as I expected a new Guetta X Nicki to be, but still a nice song.

7. You Da Baddest - Who'd say i'd like a Future song.

8. You Already Know - A meh verse

9. Rake It Up - I Like the song overall, but not because of her part particularly. Some of her part is good but the china wordplay is cringy to me.

10. Run Up - Why does she say random stuff:saladga: IDGAF if you put sugar or not in your spaghetti sauce.

11. Krippy Krush - has some nice flow in some parts, but when she (tries) speaks spanish randomly:cryga:

12. Changed It - an extremely forgettable song.

13. Make Love - Forgettable and uneasy to listen to my mind..

14. Motorsport - the definition of a song with no soul 

corvus albus

Nothing can save Swalla. Not even Gaga could work such a miracle. Rake It Up is a close second worst though.

The rest is mostly tolerable but Swish Swish is the best out of all the songs. I kinda like her two own singles a fair amount but not enough.

And this is why i have such a Love/Hate relationship with Nicki :ladyhaha:

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

Not even Gaga could work such a miracle.

The song is catchy and fun, but...

pJyU9XW.gif

Andreu
5 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Nothing can save Swalla. Not even Gaga could work such a miracle. Rake It Up is a close second worst though.

The rest is mostly tolerable but Swish Swish is the best out of all the songs. I kinda like her two own singles a fair amount but not enough.

And this is why i have such a Love/Hate relationship with Nicki :ladyhaha:

I must say I have a special appreciation for it since it was the only english song played regularly at the clubs in my city this summer so... and when her part cam I screamed it up lmao:whitney:

Smother Em Eh

Swish Swish because her verse with the lyrics and instrumental are :music:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

corvus albus
Just now, Andreu said:

I must say I have a special appreciation for it since it was the only english song played regularly at the clubs in my city this summer so... and when her part cam I screamed it up lmao:whitney:

4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

The song is catchy and fun, but...

This song was a plague among the radio in Germany (top 5 hit:wtfga:) and i heard it all day. This wouldn't be a problem but i hate Derulo soooo much that everyone get's dragged down. Derulo just has no charisma and the songs he writes are all pretty juvenile in my opinion so i can't get into them really. The only Derulo song i would willingly listen to is Talk Dirty because of the music.

Andreu
9 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

This song was a plague among the radio in Germany (top 5 hit:wtfga:) and i heard it all day. This wouldn't be a problem but i hate Derulo soooo much that everyone get's dragged down. Derulo just has no charisma and the songs he writes are all pretty juvenile in my opinion so i can't get into them really. The only Derulo song i would willingly listen to is Talk Dirty because of the music.

exactly he is trash... but the beat and the nicki verse slay :diane:

Creyk
35 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

why would someone hate Jason Derulo of all people? He is so pretty, and very talented. Whatcha Say, Rest of Our Life, What If...all 10/10  songs

OT: Swalla

Andreu
48 minutes ago, Creyk said:

why would someone hate Jason Derulo of all people? He is so pretty, and very talented. Whatcha Say, Rest of Our Life, What If...all 10/10  songs

OT: Swalla

I don't know becajse I can't speak for him but I find his voice extremely annoying

Archived