💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

ET Canada Shades Gaga... To praise Kylie.

NONONONO

Featured Posts

littlepotter

but gaga's goal was not country dance in the first place lmao

chaeri pls

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
corvus albus
8 hours ago, headonfire said:

To start with, the album is not country, or considered to be, but a fusion of different musical trends, including country. The country vibe was primarily part of the abum visuals.

Secondly, no need to do the same thing that ET Canada is doing, by dragging Madonna to praise Gaga. 'Music' is a brilliant beautiful experimental album, and recognised as such by fans and critics alike. "Paradise (Not for Me)", "What It Feels Like for a Girl", "Nobody's Perfect" are just some examples of what great that album is. From your comment, I would say you either never listened to the album, or you really just don't like Madonna.

Yes i actually don't like Madonna but especially the title track rubs me really the wrong way. I like two songs of her, Hung Up and Papa Don't Preach, that's it. I don't like this album.

FameHookah

eww Kylies album is really cringy like really bad autotuned vocals and cheesy country dance beats .. and i love her old songs.

Joanne wasnt aiming for that, it had more rock folk elements than dance..

That messy ghei must be a medonner stan i swear.

WTF is MDNA

ChromaticaPunk

just kidding but golden isn't a bad album and kylie is a professional who wouldn't put out lazy work.

MaryJaneHolland

What's with the whole Avicii thing? The only song that could be called that are Dancing and Rollin' :chica:

Moebius

There are some points she has made

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Drag Addiction

Oh, the poster of that article..

Your country may be above the America but that doesn't mean your IQ is. (That only applies to him, not to you other Canadians.)

Helxig

I'm extremely sick of people only complimenting women by bringing down other women. That narrative is so f.ucking old and tired.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

djBuffoon

I loooove Kylie, but Golden was a pretty monotonous listen. Mostly enjoyable tracks, some decent ballads. But compared to Joanne, it comes off rather slight and one-note. Joanne at least continuously changed things up from beginning to end.

JustinTrudeau
15 hours ago, TheShameMonster said:

But Kylie culturally appropriated American culture for her new sound :triggered:

@JustinTrudeau fix this mess :saladga:

Working on it, I got my good friend, Obama, who knows a thing or two about deporting :giggle:

Spoiler

No WP, dis a joke :triggered:

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

Lextyr97
10 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Why are you guys so bothered by the media coming for Joanne while you are coming for Madonnas album Music? You’re doing the same thing! i think you should listen to Music acoustic country tracks again :excuseu:

perhaps except for the hat on the cover, Joanne has no country aesthetic at all! While Kylie is doing this “look I’m in Nashville” visual. 

No one is calling Music a bad album, or at least I'm not. My complaint is that they said Madonna perfected the hybrid when she really didn't. 

Lextyr97
7 hours ago, hunty said:

but gaga's goal was not country dance in the first place lmao

This. I specifically remember Gaga saying Joanne was pop at it's core with influences from tons of genres. She debunked that it was country pop. I'm just pressed about the shade. Isn't even what she was going for

Miley

Why do you all have to bash Kylie in order to make Gaga look good? I think Kylie did well, however I prefer Gaga's more country influenced pop all day. He also says "tried out" which could be neutral. 

Archived