šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

ET Canada Shades Gaga... To praise Kylie.

NONONONO

Featured Posts

Edonis

Kii. Joanne remains unbothered :ladyhaha:

I wonder if heā€™s related to the same guy from Toronto complainingĀ about his seatā€™sĀ view?Ā :diane:Ā 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus

Gaga didn't wanna make aĀ ā€œpop-dance-country hybridā€ though she just wanted to make music she liked which was mostly pop-rock with country and folk-lite elements. Also I listened to all of Golden and it deadass sounds like an Avicii album circa 2012/2013 so let's not even start

River

Please don't come for Kylie, it's not her fault that this guy is putting Gaga in this.

Kylie was inspired by Gaga for this album and she's appreciating her so much and really loves her..

Ā 

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

Coop

OUT magazine as well

Ā 

Kylie Minogue must have loved the country-pop nightmare that wasĀ JoanneĀ because the Australian pop star is coming hard for Lady Gaga's gig on her new albumĀ Golden. Yesterday she released a new video for "Stop Me From Falling" and itsĀ soĀ country it could be a deleted scene fromĀ Nashville. Watch below.

https://www.out.com/music/2018/3/31/more-joanne-vibes-kylie-minogues-stop-me-falling-music-video-watch

NONONONO
26 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

How exactly did Madonna perfect country on Music?Ā :what:Ā Did they not listen to Music, Impressive Instant, Runaway Lover, or Amazing? What the hell is country about any of them?

I very much agree with this. The country vibe of the album was primarily on the imagery, not the music itself. Perhaps, 'Don't Tell Me', which is a brilliant song. Apart from that, I would say that, it was all about the visuals.

Ā 

22 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Did They even listen to Madonnas so called "country" album? It's terrible!

To start with, the album is not country, or considered to be, but a fusion of different musical trends, including country. The country vibe was primarily partĀ of the abum visuals.

Secondly, no need to do the same thing that ET Canada is doing, by dragging Madonna to praise Gaga. 'Music' is a brilliant beautiful experimental album, and recognised as such by fans and critics alike.Ā "Paradise (Not for Me)", "What It Feels Like for a Girl",Ā "Nobody's Perfect" are just some examples of what great that album is. From your comment, I would say you either never listened to the album, or you really just don't like Madonna.

Lextyr97
4 minutes ago, headonfire said:

I very much agree with this. The country vibe of the album was primarily on the imagery, not the music itself. Perhaps, 'Don't Tell Me', which is a brilliant song. Apart from that, I would say that, it was all about the visuals.

Agreed to the max. The shade in the OP was so unnecessaryĀ 

Lextyr97
24 minutes ago, Coop said:

Kylie Minogue must have loved the country-pop nightmare that wasĀ JoanneĀ because the Australian pop star is coming hard for Lady Gaga's gig on her new albumĀ Golden

Country-pop nightmare that inspired a legend to craft an album with the same type of genre (or whatever you want to call it)Ā :neyde:

Oriane

It wasn't "dance" but okĀ :toofunny:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Lucas

Y'all don't start hating on Kylie please. She's the sweetest pop girl out there and recently praised Gaga.
And the comparisons were unavoidable (is that a word?), 2 coutry albums, 2 pop girls, 2 major change in sounds, 2 comingĀ from a very difficult place for the artist and both very personnalĀ :(

Ā 

Joanne is not really country-dance hybrid, but if you really wanna compare it LG sells more and got the Grammy noms so it doesn't really matter.

GypsyBabe

Another day, another shade that I donā€™t let bother meĀ :lolly:

āšÆĶ›

Archived