• Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

new face new person:ladyhaha:

LA changed her :chica:

Yuuri
10 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

LA changed her :chica:

It honestly did, I miss the days where she said she's never move to LA and become another blonde chick.

Kimblue
3 hours ago, honk said:

i think people need to accept gaga isn't the same woman she was during the fame -> ARTPOP

Thankfully

5 hours ago, Bloody Grammys said:

I'm praying we can get a selfie :giveup:

Imagine if she takes a selfie with the fame wig and the Bowie/blue ray on her face :giveup:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

God Control

At this point, I really don't expect anything from Lady Gaga anymore, and I think it's better this way, because since halfway through BTW and everything suddenly took a nosedive from overly-excited and everything new every day to being stale, underwhelming and drags forever without any real payoff, so maybe it's better that we don't expect much. I mean she could've released a greatest hits album, or perhaps instead of releasing The Cure, she could've released something better now, or perhaps remastered all her videos in 4K/HDR and released them through iTunes and UHD Blu-Rays, or the same could've been done for one of her tours. But I didn't expect anything, and it's sad to say that being a little monster is becoming quite boring and full of disappointments, that's why I don't think about nor expect anything, and that's why I'm not here very often...

FameHookah
18 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Why rocky ass when we have Rocky Horror Show? :sis:

tenor.gif?itemid=7675888

serving TFM makeup and C2C hair YAASSS

WTF is MDNA

FameHookah
7 hours ago, Givenchy said:

At this point, I really don't expect anything from Lady Gaga anymore, and I think it's better this way, because since halfway through BTW and everything suddenly took a nosedive from overly-excited and everything new every day to being stale, underwhelming and drags forever without any real payoff, so maybe it's better that we don't expect much. I mean she could've released a greatest hits album, or perhaps instead of releasing The Cure, she could've released something better now, or perhaps remastered all her videos in 4K/HDR and released them through iTunes and UHD Blu-Rays, or the same could've been done for one of her tours. But I didn't expect anything, and it's sad to say that being a little monster is becoming quite boring and full of disappointments, that's why I don't think about nor expect anything, and that's why I'm not here very often...

MTE, i love her but this is quite sad, i still hope one day she and her team will get everything right like they used to.

WTF is MDNA

FameHookah
14 hours ago, Mustang said:

Imagine if she takes a selfie with the fame wig and the Bowie/blue ray on her face :giveup:

well it would look really awkward kinda like the picture on the top of GGD her new face doesnt fit those wigs anymore.

WTF is MDNA

God Control
10 hours ago, FameHookah said:

MTE, i love her but this is quite sad, i still hope one day she and her team will get everything right like they used to.

Yes. Me too. I miss the days when everything was really exciting and there was always something new. Now everything is just regular. Nothing too ground-breaking, nothing too special, nothing that makes you feel super excited. It saddens me to see that Gaga, the woman who was known for her visuals, has not yet attempted to make a visual album like Beyonce or a short film like Tove Lo and Florence + The Machine. If anyone should be that elaborate about her visuals and videos, it's her because she truly nails her story-driven music videos.

I also miss her fashion, miss her style in music, miss the way she takes the world by storm. I know that things can't always be perfect, but I hope she assembles a better and a more talented team, because when an artist has more than one "average" or let's say "not extremely exciting" eras, it gets harder and harder for people to have faith in them again and to care like they used to. She's still at an early part of her career and this is the time to make things for everyone to remember decades from now.

Ayoherewego

I'm pretty sure the Vegas residency is going to be a big 10 year celebration. Michael is always commenting about it on his Instagram, so I'm not to worried about it. 

ryanripley
13 minutes ago, Givenchy said:

Yes. Me too. I miss the days when everything was really exciting and there was always something new. Now everything is just regular. Nothing too ground-breaking, nothing too special, nothing that makes you feel super excited. It saddens me to see that Gaga, the woman who was known for her visuals, has not yet attempted to make a visual album like Beyonce or a short film like Tove Lo and Florence + The Machine. If anyone should be that elaborate about her visuals and videos, it's her because she truly nails her story-driven music videos.

I also miss her fashion, miss her style in music, miss the way she takes the world by storm. I know that things can't always be perfect, but I hope she assembles a better and a more talented team, because when an artist has more than one "average" or let's say "not extremely exciting" eras, it gets harder and harder for people to have faith in them again and to care like they used to. She's still at an early part of her career and this is the time to make things for everyone to remember decades from now.

i mean.... 2017 was really exciting lol

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

God Control
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i mean.... 2017 was really exciting lol

Super Bowl was, but I don't recall anything that cool, not my cancelled tour dates, not the DVD/BluRay which we'll probably never see, not the rumors about new music that didn't come true... 

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Givenchy said:

Super Bowl was, but I don't recall anything that cool, not my cancelled tour dates, not the DVD/BluRay which we'll probably never see, not the rumors about new music that didn't come true... 

the documentary? hearing Heal Me? The Cure? John Wayne video? the Grammys? the AMAs? Coachella? :huh:

i don't see why the dvd won't happen when she's gone as far as post production :huh: rumours are rumours, not things confirmed by her, letting rumour get to you is your own fault :huh:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived