đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Outtakes (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

You still didn't send me your avi in full. :crossed:

And he never will cause he doesn't have anything, that avatar is just a snippet of a snippet simple.. and @BarnHooker don't start to tell me you have cause I know from sources that you don't.

It's funny because you were like "thanks Dima!" :party: When that wasn't even Dima.. :lmao::smh:

I know that though. That's why I posted like three times that I made a mistake and apologized for it. :fail:

I still wish I could be as easily amused as you apparently are though.

Edited by Nissa

And he never will cause he doesn't have anything, that avatar is just a snippet of a snippet simple.. and @BarnHooker don't start to tell me you have cause I know from sources that you don't.

Oh okay. :noparty: .

All these snippets and LQ-outtakes are pissing me off tbh

Edited by xRYAN

I know that though. That's why I posted like three times that I made a mistake and apologized for it. :fail:

I still wish I could be as easily amused as you apparently are though.

I've been in a loling mood all day :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

I've been in a loling mood all day :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Please telepathically pass some of that mood on to me? I'm cross because I've been having a searing migraine all day so yeah, that'd be good. :laughga:

Edited by Nissa

Please telepathically pass some of that mood on to me? I'm cross because I've been having a searing migraine all day so yeah, that'd be good. :laughga:

Omfg. :dies:

Edited by Thing

First of all, now you have sources on what people have who cares that I don't have it? It's a really high quality snippet so I decided to put it as my avatar. I'll just change it so something more suitable, I guess.

First of all, now you have sources on what people have who cares that I don't have it? It's a really high quality snippet so I decided to put it as my avatar. I'll just change it so something more suitable, I guess.

Then just tell to the person that you don't have it at all, don't play with others.

Then just tell to the person that you don't have it at all, don't play with others.

That's none of your business. Anyways, I changed it now. If you have a problem with me then message me about it, because it makes the forum look bad when someone who doesn't know what they are talking about drags a stupid fight....

LittleMonster789

That's none of your business. Anyways, I changed it now. If you have a problem with me then message me about it, because it makes the forum look bad when someone who doesn't know what they are talking about drags a stupid fight....

FROM WHERE DO U GOT THOSE SNIPPETS,

GlitterNatalie

doesn't really change my question,from where did u got them,

He's not going to tell you and it really doesn't matter. If he wanted to, he would of posted them before-hand.