💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Invasion of Privacy is now GOLD certified!

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

monsterdino
3 minutes ago, baptism said:

wtf lmao

pre-album SPS from Bodak Yellow and Bartier Cardi

eAZI2uW.gif

call me pressed call me whateva but getting your album certified gold platinum etc is not even an accomplishment anymore i mean are you honestly serious rn??? it was never this easy. now they wanna switch it up for all these flops. i liked cardi when she first came out (her mixtapes included) but this album is honestly certified aluminum cuz its reallllyy not good at all... *yawn*

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

Brolysskins

Non-talent always wins too I guess. I hope Azealia, who's light years ahead just with Anna Wintour can win too :(

DiscoHeaven23

All the pre-album streams from Perfect Illusion made Joanne go Tinfoil certified on its release day

hotdoggagagif.gif

Doncho

This looks bad. But I wont complain when Gaga s next album is certified 15xPlatinum just because of the smash lead single :trollga:

OBEY
44 minutes ago, uvglo said:

call me pressed call me whateva but getting your album certified gold platinum etc is not even an accomplishment anymore i mean are you honestly serious rn??? it was never this easy. now they wanna switch it up for all these flops. i liked cardi when she first came out (her mixtapes included) but this album is honestly certified aluminum cuz its reallllyy not good at all... *yawn*

Tell that to Gaga :poot: 

HauntingHollow

i remember that back in the day you had to have actual sales to get certified

i miss those times:interestinga:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Archived