💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Could something come tomorrow ?

SwissMonster

Featured Posts

SwissMonster

Hey guys!

I had to share this with you to speak about my (probably delulu) thoughts.

Don‘t you think it’s possible that something will be released or at least announced tommorow. It has not to be LG6 (but I hope so :trollga:) but something from Gaga.

I mean

-It’s the last day of work before Gaga‘s 10 years anniversary

-It’s a Friday, wich often means music release day

-DJWS just tweeted 4h ago „2.0 W/S“ . A tweet I could definitly see Gaga related. I don’t know if it has to do something with it but it would be really mean from him to tease us just 3 days before the 10th anniversary

-Gaga Dates says „6th April“ (And I doubt that it’s about this small „Gaga“ event happening on every Friday. Cause normally the related page with the date is written just under the date on google, wich is not the case)

-Last but not least. It would be the perfect timing honestly. To release something just before some big projects would just be so intelligent! 10 years of Gaga, ASIB, Vegas, Bloodpop x Gaga, Elton John‘s Revamp. And if it’s not happening now (or at least in April) I doubt we will get something (From Gaga, not other artists) until 2019 or later.

So what do you think? Could something come tomorrow? :lolly:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

lost in limbo

I know something's that coming, but it ain't Gaga related :hor: 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

KyliesChild

no, it just seems way too random. she's probably still under fibromyalgia treatments and it is too early to get anything asib related and i don't think she'd surprise release like that 

SwissMonster
4 minutes ago, KyliesChild said:

no, it just seems way too random. she's probably still under fibromyalgia treatments and it is too early to get anything asib related and i don't think she'd surprise release like that 

That’s why I was speaking about releasing OR announcing.

i don’t know if it would be THAT random. Okay, I Know it’s Gaga, we don’t have it expect a HUGE thing but it’s her 10th anniversary. It would surprise if she does nothing too :/ Uhg Idk...

The 6th April is referred to the Elton album i think so maybe on the 20th April we get someting related to the 10th anniversary :) 

SwissMonster
3 minutes ago, Sistren said:

The 6th April is referred to the Elton album i think so maybe on the 20th April we get someting related to the 10th anniversary :) 

That’s possible too !:stalkga:

SwissMonster
2 minutes ago, Bradley said:

The Elton John tribute performance is coming tomorrow.

Yeah I know. But what could come on april 20th then ?

50 minutes ago, HausOfAmericano said:

I know something's that coming, but it ain't Gaga related :hor: 

hopefully you mean the new single by our problematic fave azealia banks called "Anna Wintour" :sis:

LG7 time now
26 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Yeah I know. But what could come on april 20th then ?

Something ASIB related I think. Or the BloodPop collab, but once more, I don't it's going to be a surprise release...

BUT. Gaga's back in New York, she's back. We're starting to see her again, which means *thanks God* that she's doing better.

So yeah, she could come back (a little bit) on the music scene + ASIB is coming in 6 months, the teasing may start really soon.

lost in limbo
3 minutes ago, NNES said:

hopefully you mean the new single by our problematic fave azealia banks called "Anna Wintour" :sis:

if Anna Wintour is a code for that kind of milk we all love, then sure :sis: 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Archived