1. 1. The Boy Is Mine vs If You Had My Love

• The Boy Is Mine - Brandy & Monica
    • If You Had My Love - Jennifer Lopez

Featured Posts

Mirages
1 minute ago, Inferno said:

Not really "honey"

According to your belief then every single rapper is a thiefĀ :toofunny:

Also if you sample and give the original songwriters credit they will also get money every time the song is played.

When you steal it you go to court or if your daddy is P. Diddy you fineĀ :trollga:

I'm Real, IYHML and Get Right were all stolen. Without giving the credit, in some cases it lead to threats and credit was given then.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

On 4/4/2018 at 11:58 AM, RAMROD said:

The Boy Is Mine is an iconic song. However, If You Had My Love started a career. Something that TBIM did not do. Monicaā€™s 3rd album was released not long after TBIM but it didĀ not go very far before forgotten. Brandy had better luck,Ā but not that much either.

Meanwhile J.Lo living the life soon after this song released. She even managed to get in relationship with P.Diddy that time aka oneĀ of the most eligible bachelor that time. And her follow upĀ albums always get someĀ press.

It isĀ clear to see which song is better here. My vote goes to J.Lo

That may be true, but TBIM is still the more iconic and bigger song. "Just Dance"Ā  started LG career but other hits are more iconic, bigger, better.

RAMROD
52 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

That may be true, but TBIM is still the more iconic and bigger song. "Just Dance"Ā  started LG career but other hits are more iconic, bigger, better.

Ā 

:shrug:

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Archived