Anveeroy

The Boy Is Mine vs If You Had My Love   

34 members have voted

1. 1. The Boy Is Mine vs If You Had My Love

• The Boy Is Mine - Brandy & Monica
    • If You Had My Love - Jennifer Lopez

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

The battle is between 1998's #1 mega-hit song The Boy Is Mine vs 1999's #1 song If You Had My Love. 

v

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

RAMROD

The Boy Is Mine is an iconic song. However, If You Had My Love started a career. Something that TBIM did not do. Monica’s 3rd album was released not long after TBIM but it did not go very far before forgotten. Brandy had better luck, but not that much either.

Meanwhile J.Lo living the life soon after this song released. She even managed to get in relationship with P.Diddy that time aka one of the most eligible bachelor that time. And her follow up albums always get some press.

It is clear to see which song is better here. My vote goes to J.Lo

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

River

The Boy Is Mine

Like I'm f-cking waiting for the gay-gay-gay reboot and the gay m - bi m -straight f reboot

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Mirages
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

She even managed to get in relationship with P.Diddy that time aka one of the most eligible bachelor that time

This is what started her career not the song.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

RAMROD
7 hours ago, Mirages said:

This is what started her career not the song.

:chica: 

That is misogyny :giggle:

Anveeroy

The boy is mine won. Oh wow :reductive:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Mirages
6 hours ago, RAMROD said:

That is misogyny :giggle:

Not if it's the truth. JLO garnered her status in industry through high profile relationships, stealing music from other artists and mediocre movie performances. However I do applaud her for how long she managed to stay in the spotlight once she got there.

RAMROD
2 hours ago, Mirages said:

Not if it's the truth. JLO garnered her status in industry through high profile relationships, stealing music from other artists and mediocre movie performances. However I do applaud her for how long she managed to stay in the spotlight once she got there.

mediocre is why people last so long. Not many people understand high art and avant garde :giggle:

Inferno
12 hours ago, Mirages said:

Mmm thats an overly cynical interpretation of her success considering you could basically degrade a majority of top billing acts to nothing more than plagiarism and networking including the star in your avi. Talent can only get you so far, you also have to play the game and she obviously did as well f*cking and marrying the guy that made her a star in the first place.

Mirages
4 minutes ago, Inferno said:

Mmm thats an overly cynical interpretation of her success considering you could basically degrade a majority of top billing acts to nothing more than plagiarism and networking including the star in your avi. Talent can only get you so far, you also have to play the game and she obviously did as well f*cking and marrying the guy that made her a star in the first place.

Of course you have to play the game. Also honey sampling and straight up stealing is a different thing. But when it comes to legacy Mariah will be remembered as vocalist and songwriter and JLO will be remembered as that girl they used to sabotage Mariah's career, American Idol Judge and The wedding planner.

Inferno
2 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Of course you have to play the game. Also honey sampling and straight up stealing is a different thing. But when it comes to legacy Mariah will be remembered as vocalist and songwriter and JLO will be remembered as that girl they used to sabotage Mariah's career, American Idol Judge and The wedding planner.

Not really "honey"

Archived