Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Farhan Leaks New Demos

ObezyankaNol

Featured Posts

brickandstring
Just now, CoalescedChaos said:

Regardless of when he posted them, the vocals in the Gypsy snippets are different from the Gypsy demo that leaked last year and they aren't from the Gypsy recording session that's 6:16 in length that recently leaked either.

im not gonna fight you, ill let you steep in your own ignorance hah but just letting you know, they're faker than f*rhan. don't support the pig

mess.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eros92
Just now, sirestache said:

im not gonna fight you, ill let you steep in your own ignorance hah but just letting you know, they're faker than f*rhan. don't support the pig

Who cares if they are fake honestly, they sound cool. Even if they are stem edits I'll take em :nails:

GaGaAst

DM me please..i need to hear GUY

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Blake
39 minutes ago, Mustang said:

Who is Blake? :oprah:

Just to clarify, this isn't me. :rip: 

There was another Blake who used to be involved with leaks and trading etc. But then I took the 'Blake' username and he had a username with a bunch of numbers on the end of his name. 

Infinity Wave

So did he leak some full thing or just parr of demos??? Because I so wanna hear GUY :giveup:

Please, someone pm me :giveup:

Colourful

derpmonster
23 minutes ago, River said:

It's not, Zedd is not German, he's Russian, she had to say Nyet Zedd, so your argument is invalid.

So that means any time she says anything about a person who is Russian, she can only use Russian and English?

Regardless of the name, she can choose to use a German word before it if she wants to. That's also what's in the booklet.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

tuskhaus
1 minute ago, Infinity Wave said:

So did he leak some full thing or just parr of demos??? Because I so wanna hear GUY :giveup:

Please, someone pm me :giveup:

Just Snippets. The GUY demo snippet is recorded so it's not great quality.

Haroon

DARN IT I MISSED THEM :cryga: If you have them feel free to let your pet walk on your keyboard and accidentally send me them :gum:

Archived