Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Posts Selfie

CanadaGoesGaga

Featured Posts

KyliesChild
6 minutes ago, MEDONER said:

And how exactly am I being rude? Did I call her ugly or anything? I don't think so, I just don't support fillers and that's just my opinion, I don't want to change the others opinion either and the one pulling out excuses is you, like if she did it just for beauty reasons it would be a bad thing so she MUST have done it to help her with pain, yea rite :ladyhaha: Except she's had chronic pain after her hip surgery in 2013 and she started injecting stuff in middle 2012, so you can just do basic math here, cosmic lover :trollga:

you said that the "fillers weren't needed", but you don't even have a clue why she began to get those cosmetic procedures in the first place. that's why i mentioned her chronic pain in the first place: she probably had several reasons why she decided to get fillers. there's evidence (such as the 5F2 documentary that I mentioned before) that she didn't just get those procedures for cosmetic reasons yet you stated that they were "not needed". she's obviously had more than "lip fillers" like she did in 2012 and there probably came a point in time in which she had to rely on fillers for other reasons. 

“I was just numbing, numbing, numbing myself then sleeping it off, then getting on stage, killing it in pain, then getting off and smoking, smoking, smoking, not knowing what the pain was," Gaga said. This is an excerpt of an interview in which she was asked about how she coped with the pain on her hip. 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MEDONER
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

unrecognizable is dramatic, the point is to just chill and let it go

You know, the funny thing is that when it comes to her face there are a fùckton of people jumping to defend her when it's a pretty trivial thing imo, yet when people were bashing her saying REALLY NASTY AND DESPICABLE THINGS because she had to cancel her tour FOR HEALTH REASONS it was somehow allowed and I did not see this much attention for the matter. Priorities I guess :huh:

16 minutes ago, Retron said:

Gaga spotted in Malibu posing with Epson XP-830 Printer/Scanner and Georgia-Pacific brand standard 92 printer paper.

FXrfATg.jpg

@ARTPOPthatbooty is that you? :selena: 

KyliesChild
1 minute ago, MEDONER said:

You know, the funny thing is that when it comes to her face there are a fùckton of people jumping to defend her when it's a pretty trivial thing imo, yet when people were bashing her saying REALLY NASTY AND DESPICABLE THINGS because she had to cancel her tour FOR HEALTH REASONS it was somehow allowed and I did not see this much attention for the matter. Priorities I guess :huh:

it's not as if members condoned attacking her and it is a completely different matter. the only thing that is anywhere near what you said is those that have stated that being angry is understandable since thousands of fans have saved up money to see her only for her to cancel on them again. it wasn't acceptable then and it shouldn't be acceptable now 

Ronk

I see a person.  Someone who celebrates good times.  Someone who cares about others.  Someone enjoying just being herself.

I live outside the space time continuum.

MEDONER
16 minutes ago, KyliesChild said:

it's not as if members condoned attacking her and it is a completely different matter. the only thing that is anywhere near what you said is those that have stated that being angry is understandable since thousands of fans have saved up money to see her only for her to cancel on them again. it wasn't acceptable then and it shouldn't be acceptable now 

Yeah one thing is being angry and stating it with respect, that is indeed understandable, sadly what I saw back then was not the case for the most part and I did not see many people coming on her defense with the same passion of those who defend her for the fillers, when imo she would have been really hurt by those kind of comments since health is something she unfortunately can't control and she was already broken hearted about the issue to begin with, while it's pretty obvious that she gives little to no fùcks about opinions on her looks, which is great tbh. Yet it requires just an innocent comment about saying she looks DIFFERENT which is not an offense mind you, to create chaos between people here.

1 hour ago, Doncho said:

Giving Bruno that promo also. Queen!

Thought I was the only one who noticed. :laughga:

Kimblue
10 minutes ago, MEDONER said:

People obsess over the fillers here all the time and I usually don’t see many people jumping to defend her. I think your post just irked people for some reason. 🤷‍♀️

MEDONER
Just now, Kimblue said:

People obsess over the fillers here all the time and I usually don’t see many people jumping to defend her. I think your post just irked people for some reason. 🤷‍♀️

Indeed and I didn't even mean any harm to begin with, I made it pretty much just for a laugh or two yet it stirred up such chaos that it's kind of ironic when putting things in perspective :gum:

MEDONER
1 minute ago, adammonroe said:

Why am I being rude? 

Well, thinking someone NEEDS to change its appearence is not exactly... polite ya know :ladyhaha:

But I'm sure that's not what you meant, right?

Spoiler

RIGHT?! :cryga:

Haroon

She pulls off head-to-toe print so well :flutter: I want a full length picture :laughga: 

DonnieDarko

Honestly, I’m happy. My date was cancelled twice and I thought she better don’t start with the selfies anytime soon. But after three days, I’ve missed her. So great to see her again. 

AshIey
19 minutes ago, MEDONER said:

Yeah one thing is being angry and stating it with respect, that is indeed understandable, sadly what I saw back then was not the case for the most part and I did not see many people coming on her defense with the same passion of those who defend her for the fillers, when imo she would have been really hurt by those kind of comments since health is something she unfortunately can't control and she was already broken hearted about the issue to begin with, while it's pretty obvious that she gives little to no fùcks about opinions on her looks, which is great tbh. Yet it requires just an innocent comment about saying she looks DIFFERENT which is not an offense mind you, to create chaos between people here.

Lol, your comment wasn’t innocent. If someone says to you “I guess your face will never go back to it’s former glory” how else would you take that other than as an insult? :rip:

Have your opinion on her face, whatever, but at least own up to your comment and stop pretending like you weren’t being intentionally rude and trying to stir up something.

MaryJaneHolland
56 minutes ago, Retron said:

Gaga spotted in Malibu posing with Epson XP-830 Printer/Scanner and Georgia-Pacific brand standard 92 printer paper.

FXrfATg.jpg

Printing the LG6 booklet i see :oprah:

Archived